• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Zio-Ireland: Ireland’s Jewish population rises by 30%

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
No they weren't right to any extent at all. Quite the opposite.
We were quite a savage people. Even the mass migration to England post war, many Irish were smelly, drunken, uncouth Neanderthals. Its amazing there weren't more "No Irish" signs on the doors other than the one case they keep reprinting.

Well, there you have it. You're admitting that your trying to bastardize science for political ends. As far as I'm concerned, if you have to make up such pseudo-science to "prove" to the Irish that they shouldn't allow their country to be overrun with immigrants - then what you're actually proving is that the Irish are too stupid to live and should be exterminated by stronger blood.
Im not admitting anything, im following your logic, playing along :), wanting to find your solution.
I think all people are very sheepish me included, but ye need to walk people up, and im not seeing an answer in your thinking.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
We were quite a savage people. Even the mass migration to England post war, many Irish were smelly, drunken, uncouth Neanderthals. Its amazing there weren't more "No Irish" signs on the doors other than the one case they keep reprinting.
Speak for yourself and your own sorry clann Myles. You are not describing the Noble Gael there.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Im not admitting anything, im following your logic, playing along :), wanting to find your solution.
I think all people are very sheepish me included, but ye need to walk people up, and im not seeing an answer in your thinking.

I fully agree. But making up silly junk about IQ tests is not the way to get people to wake up. Rather it's pandering to their innate stupidity.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
Speak for yourself and your own sorry clann Myles. You are not describing the Noble Gael there.
Not my own clan a'tall. My own clan witnessed these savages over there first hand. They gave the majority of Irish an awful name. They were a substantial minority of retards who didn't wash, were stupefyingly superstitious and couldn't speak the English language in any coherent manner. In short they were a disgrace to this Country.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Not my own clan a'tall. My own clan witnessed these savages over there first hand. They gave the majority of Irish an awful name. They were a substantial minority of retards who didn't wash, were stupefyingly superstitious and couldn't speak the English language in any coherent manner. In short they were a disgrace to this Country.

They were Irish you absolute moron. Why would they speak English?

There are constructive ways to raise your IQ such as practicing contemplative prayer which really teaches you how to concentrate, listening to older Classical Music such as Handel and Mozart, eating healthy vegetarian diet, etc. I remember reading as to how the Seventh Day Adventists Church leads the kids of their converts to sometimes greatly educational excel their parents because whatever else can be said against the SDA they do encourage behaviours that nurture intelligence.
Or various eastern meditation practices for those not religiously inclined. No dogma required to focus on the air coming into the nostrils or the rising and falling of the belly for 20 minutes.

People don't care about IQ esoteria -- it's an academic technocratic discourse that people on the internet wrangle over to win 'net debates -- and informing people that race X are stupid isn't politically digestible either.

IQ has its use in selecting workerbees for your deskjob. It's not interesting otherwise.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Trying to fight mass immigration on the grounds of IQ is choosing to fight for Ireland's survival on the battlefield of Liberalism. The message is - Of course, as good Liberals we'd be delighted to be replaced by millions of Afrians, if only they had a higher IQ. Well, you will always loose on the battle field of Liberalism. What's needed is not us telling the Irish people are they are correct to remain as Liberals, weighing up the issue of immigrant IQ. We need to shift the Irish people from the ground of Liberalism to the ground of heroic thought - as Pearse and Connolly once did. It's only on the ground of heroic thought that we can win. Because, even if our Liberal Irish decided that Africans indeed do have a low IQ and shouldn't be allowed into Ireland - we'd still have lost - because the Irish would still be stinking low life Liberals.

People don't care about IQ esoteria -- it's an academic technocratic discourse that people on the internet wrangle over to win 'net debates -- and informing people that race X are stupid isn't politically digestible either.

IQ has its use in selecting workerbees for your deskjob. It's not interesting otherwise.
Or selecting for prospective migrants who won't hack you to death or rape your wife and/or daughter.

Or selecting for prospective migrants who won't hack you to death or rape your wife and/or daughter.
Simple observation as to what kind of society they originate from works just as well. No need to rummage through the old IQ breakdown charts for that, lol. I can tell you right now what society is more assimable between Japan and Haiti without having to plunge through the IQ stats.

It's amusing how common-sense is such a disprivileged thing. The institutions always has to spoonfeed us to save us from even the burden of 101 thinking.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Thats all well and good, but all im hearing is, we have to wait for the arse to fall out of the economy again.
And when the horse is dead they might fuck off someplace else.

Not at all. We need to start building this nation again. The problem is not the immigrants. The problem is us. The minute we have the balls to close our borders - the immigrants will stop coming.

We need to shift the Irish people from the ground of Liberalism to the ground of heroic thought - as Pearse and Connolly once did. It's only on the ground of heroic thought that we can win. Because, even if our Liberal Irish decided that Africans indeed do have a low IQ and shouldn't be allowed into Ireland - we'd still have lost - because the Irish would still be stinking low life Liberals.

Simple observation as to what kind of society they originate from works just as well. No need to rummage through the old IQ breakdown charts for that, lol. I can tell you right now what society is more assimable between Japan and Haiti without having to plunge through the IQ stats.

It's amusing how common-sense is such a disprivileged thing. The institutions always has to spoonfeed us to save us from even the burden of 101 thinking.
No need to screen for IQ. Any sensible immigration policy will end up screening for it by default.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Why would Irish people speak English in England...

Darwin award in the post and winding its way to you now! LOLlllllllllllll

Yes, why would Irish people ever speak a bastard language like English? English is a bastard language for a bastard people. And as it happens, most of the Muslims in England don't bother learning it. Why would they? If the English are so stupid as to hand over their country to people who despise them.