• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Zio-Ireland: Ireland’s Jewish population rises by 30%

I think the average IQ of a nation absolutely determines what kind of society can be created and sustained.
It's not the only factor but it is a big one.
I do think this is correct. There is a base level at that is needed to be able to function in the society you have created.

Language barriers alone, let alone cultures etc.. can mean that the person immigrating needs to be better than the person they are replacing, otherwise you are spiraling towards a race to the bottom, and eventual collapse.
Import enough third world peoples, and you will get a third world country,

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
I do think this is correct. There is a base level at that is needed to be able to function in the society you have created.

Language barriers alone, let alone cultures etc.. can mean that the person immigrating needs to be better than the person they are replacing, otherwise you are spiraling towards a race to the bottom, and eventual collapse.
Import enough third world peoples, and you will get a third world country,

Sure, but the mistake being made here is imagining that IQ tests are an objective test of intelligence. They aren't, and as you rightly said, they weren't designed to be.

You can tell the difference between Japan and Haiti by simple observation and cursory look at what type of society they have in each.

You don't need to rummage through "IQ charts" to figure that one out.

More critically it doesn't distinguish between mercenary and non-mercenary. It's kind of a redundant metric for our purposes.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
You can tell the difference between Japan and Haiti by simple observation and cursory look at what type of society they have in each.

You don't need to rummage through "IQ charts" to figure that one out.

More critically it doesn't distinguish between mercenary and non-mercenary. It's kind of a redundant metric for our purposes.

Of course you can, but the IQ ballsology gives stating the obvious an air of "science," though it be pseudo-science.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Indeed but the correlation is clear. Africa was a very backward civilisation and IQ tests attest that blacks are borderline retarded.

Its as clear as day Sir.

A chara, I wouldn't be throwing stones in your glass house there. Drunken old frauds like Richard Lynn were saying the same thing about the Irish for centuries.

Sure, but the mistake being made here is imagining that IQ tests are an objective test of intelligence. They aren't, and as you rightly said, they weren't designed to be.
Ok but the issue is, what is that thing you evaluate that on then ?.

They at least have IQ tests, and the numbers are shit for sub saharan africa, and i agree with what previous posters here say about sub Saharan africans.
I do not think in general they can function here at a level that you would ever even consider wanting to import them here.

I think its something like 80%~ of the african immigrants here are either non skilled or no classification can be assigned them. Its been a while since i looked at this, so dont quote me, but its bad.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Ok but the issue is, what is that thing you evaluate that on then ?.

They at least have IQ tests, and the numbers are shit for sub saharan africa, and i agree with what previous posters here say about sub Saharan africans.
I do not think in general they can function here at a level that you would ever even consider wanting to import them here.

I think its something like 80%~ of the african immigrants here are either non skilled or no classification can be assigned them. Its been a while since i looked at this, so dont quote me, but its bad.

But again an error is being made here. You would like to have an objective measure of intelligence - but you know you don't have. So, you just pick up something that you know isn't an objective measure of intelligence, i.e. I.Q. tests, and you proceed to act "as if" they were.

There are constructive ways to raise your IQ such as practicing contemplative prayer which really teaches you how to concentrate, listening to older Classical Music such as Handel and Mozart, eating healthy vegetarian diet, etc. I remember reading as to how the Seventh Day Adventists Church leads the kids of their converts to sometimes greatly educational excel their parents because whatever else can be said against the SDA they do encourage behaviours that nurture intelligence.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
There are constructive ways to raise your IQ such as practicing contemplative prayer which really teaches you how to concentrate, listening to older Classical Music such as Handel and Mozart, eating healthy vegetarian diet, etc. I remember reading as to how the Seventh Day Adventists Church leads the kids of their converts to sometimes greatly educational excel their parents because whatever else can be said against the SDA they do encourage behaviours that nurture intelligence.

The only way to improve your IQ is by practicing doing IQ tests. It's as simple as that. And that fact alone shows that they aren't any kind of objective measure.

But again an error is being made here. You would like to have an objective measure of intelligence - but you know you don't have. So, you just pick up something that you know isn't an objective measure of intelligence, i.e. I.Q. tests, and you proceed to act "as if" they were.
Well if there is nothing to evaluate them on, then how do you get the irish natives to see the light about importing half of africa, before its too late. At least you could tell a story around IQ.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Well if there is nothing to evaluate them on, then how do you get the irish natives to see the light about importing half of africa before its too late. At least you could tell a story around IQ.

Well, there you have it. You're admitting that your trying to bastardize science for political ends. As far as I'm concerned, if you have to make up such pseudo-science to "prove" to the Irish that they shouldn't allow their country to be overrun with immigrants - then what you're actually proving is that the Irish are too stupid to live and should be exterminated by stronger blood.