• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Zio-Ireland: Ireland’s Jewish population rises by 30%

I would have no problem with Jewish people moving to Ireland . They are usually industrious and hard working and I think would add to the fabric of life here.
As long as they don't interfere in our politics , especially foreign policy, they're very welcome here
What a typical anti Semitic post

Would you say that about other people who move here.
If more people thought like you certainly wouldn't have Leo in charge but then he's not Jewish is he.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
What a typical anti Semitic post

Would you say that about other people who move here.
If more people thought like you certainly wouldn't have Leo in charge but then he's not Jewish is he.

I see that our Ziobunny is trawling through the entire site searching for "antisemitism." Does Hasbara give you a little bit more food and heating oil in the evenings for doing that?

I see that our Ziobunny is trawling through the entire site searching for "antisemitism." Does Hasbara give you a little bit more food and heating oil in the evenings for doing that?
I don't have a horse in this race but Crash Ziocoot is another nickname. The name of the red furry character in the avatar is Crash Bandicoot.

boom boom

you're a real card, I shouldn't be mentioning your leader Leo i know how much it upsets you.

kalipa44

Donator
Premium Account

Just it's typical crawling around stalking and trying to discredit anyone it can't intimidate or bore to death ......

Just it's typical crawling around stalking and trying to discredit anyone it can't intimidate or bore to death ......
now now Kalipa, as much as you like this racist you should not be using him to launch petty attacks on me, hes quite delicate and might be disappointed if he found out you were not a racist of a homophobe.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
now now Kalipa, as much as you like this racist you should not be using him to launch petty attacks on me, hes quite delicate and might be disappointed if he found out you were not a racist of a homophobe.

Dear oh dear, those Hasbara English lessons in Tel Aviv are not top notch, not top notch at all.

Dear oh dear, those Hasbara English lessons in Tel Aviv are not top notch, not top notch at all.
Oh no a racist is casting doubts on my grasp of grammar. O dear Throbby calling someone Hasbara may seem like an insult to you but I dont mind, I dont even mind you saying I'm either from Tel Aviv or learning in Tel Aviv (much like your Omar Bagman)but if it eases the throbbing hey knock yourself out.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Oh no a racist is casting doubts on my grasp of grammar. O dear Throbby calling someone Hasbara may seem like an insult to you but I dont mind, I dont even mind you saying I'm either from Tel Aviv or learning in Tel Aviv (much like your Omar Bagman)but if it eases the throbbing hey knock yourself out.
Why should you mind being a poor desperate student in Tel Aviv? But you really should mind selling yourself for Hasbara shekels. There are probably better ways to earn 7,000 shekels a year - or does Hasbara pay in the Yankee Dollar?