• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Zero tolerance on trolls - Moving forward.

Should we remove the two people we all know are derailing the Gemma thread?

• yes

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • no

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
We ask and urge that each and every member adhere to these new rules, there are no exceptions and the site admins decision will be final.

Trolls beware, your time is over.

Regards

SH

Yes, "Trolls beware, your time is over"

Murf13

PI Member
Yes, "Trolls beware, your time is over"
With all due respect, you let someone sign up to an Irish political website with a username “irelandfortheenglish” then tell us “trolls be ware”

Ffs

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
With all due respect, you let someone sign up to an Irish political website with a username “irelandfortheenglish” then tell us “trolls be ware”

Ffs
I do not decide usernames and I don't think we ever had this issue aside from people trying to steal anothers name. I will take your observation and pass it on for staff suggestions.

Murf13

PI Member
I do not decide usernames and I don't think we ever had this issue aside from people trying to steal anothers name. I will take your observation and pass it on for staff suggestions.
Not trying to tell you your business or anything but if you allow a poster whose username is in and of itself a troll to post then at least let us have a bit of fun with the fuck-nugget.

Masonteer

Donator
PI Member
Godsdog is a troll and a moderator. If a he, he is a full blown communist and could not have existed these past ten years without being on Politics.ie in the form of Hollandia, Blokesbroke or Rainmaker. He resorts to the very same form of jibes in particular about food when beaten in debate. He has been faking support for Gemma O'Doherty when in fact his political views are the exact opposite. He drove several good decent posters away and will soon have this site in the bin like the others he meddled in.

Yet he is fully encouraged by administration. I caught him out, but what if I had not been hear to do it?
Godsdog is not Hollandia, Blokesbloke or Rainmaker on P.ie.

P

Pi poster

Non Registered Member
Gods dog is a real moderator.

What has happened to Swords?

P

pawpatrol

Non Registered Member
Godsdog is a troll and a moderator. If a he, he is a full blown communist and could not have existed these past ten years without being on Politics.ie in the form of Hollandia, Blokesbroke or Rainmaker. He resorts to the very same form of jibes in particular about food when beaten in debate. He has been faking support for Gemma O'Doherty when in fact his political views are the exact opposite. He drove several good decent posters away and will soon have this site in the bin like the others he meddled in.

Yet he is fully encouraged by administration. I caught him out, but what if I had not been hear to do it?
I know of at least one decent, long time poster on politics.ie that hung up their boots after being hounded by you. Fairly sure it was instrumental in your site ban. I see you haven't learned from your mistakes.

And it's blokesbloke you idiot. A truly decent guy and tens times the poster you are.

Wolf

Donator
PI Member
I know of at least one decent, long time poster on politics.ie that hung up their boots after being hounded by you. Fairly sure it was instrumental in your site ban. I see you haven't learned from your mistakes.

And it's blokesbloke you idiot. A truly decent guy and tens times the poster you are.
Do people take Val seriously?

Top Bottom