• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

COVID-19 Youtuber Simon Harris has passed away. Earlier complained of Covid-19 symptoms.

Kershaw

Donator
PI Member
Poster of the Year
Right Reaction who is a friend of Simon Harris has announced the news on twitter that the youtuber Simon Harris has passed away.

Rest In Peace.

Simon earlier complained of Covid-19 symptoms.

1590194992324.png

1590195004931.png

Simon lived in Catalonia and spoke Catalan with a sincere love for the Catalan people.
He was originally from working-class Nottingham and was a popular figure in the British nationalist scene being a relatively recent convert.
He recently streamed with Gearóid Murphy.

"I'm concerned about loved ones. My principle concern isn't changing the world. If I do want to change the world, it's because broadly I want to make the world a better place. I've got a 25 year old daughter. I want to have grandchildren. I want to see them grow up. I want them to grow up in a good world — a world that I recognise, and I want to be there for them. So this is my motivation...I want to live in a nice world for everyone really. So that's what I'm concerned about and I think that's the rational view."

-Simon Harris

Last edited:

Dublin 4

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium
R.I.P.

OP
Kershaw

Kershaw

Donator
PI Member
Poster of the Year
From the Absolute State of Britain Podcast:

We're absolutely devastated to hear of the passing of Simon Harris in Catalonia, Spain.

Simon was one of our very best, He was a born speaker; incredibly knowledgeable, worldly, and insightful, yet resolutely unpretentious. A man who became an adopted Catalan, but whose working-class Nottingham sensibilities and wit were woven into his DNA. This was never more evident than when exhibited in his fierce and admirable intolerance for sophistry and bullshit. In this and probably any other respect one might name, he was a fine example for us all, and he was without a fail a joy to listen to.

Simon's work over recent years was some of the most important and uniquely valuable produced by anyone within the nationalist cause, most notably his examination of and introduction to the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion and myriad related subjects, his painstaking work in re-publishing and promoting historic books relating to all manner of topics of interest for nationalists, his regular live streams, and his website, europeanfreedom.com.

None of us had the good fortune of meeting Simon; we should have met him at the Patriotic Alternative conference back in March, but due to the rapidly escalating COVID-19 restrictions he was unable to fly in from Barcelona and instead gave a fantastic speech via video link. It's horrifying to us all that, less than ten weeks later, he is no longer with us.

We twice tried to get Simon on TASOB as a guest either side of Christmas 2019, but much to our mutual frustration, on each occasion we were scuppered by technical difficulties. Nevertheless, we were all honoured to be invited onto Simon's Christmas and New Year streams, and though Yuro couldn't make it, Nativist and myself thoroughly enjoyed the Christmas Eve stream, and I especially enjoyed talking to Simon, Horus, and Unwashed on New Year's Eve.

It's always great when you meet people you know from nationalist circles for the first time in real life, but I think I can speak for Yuro, Native, and Sighe when I say that Simon is one of the people we would all like to have met the most. He was an incredibly engaging and accomplished individual, and had led a remarkably varied and interesting life. He must have been absolutely tremendous company, and our shock and sadness at the news of his sudden passing is compounded by the fact that we never got to meet him.

See you in Valhalla mate.

'tollah, on behalf of the lads.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
Poster of the Year
Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam dílis. Those symptoms are frightening - and it took him so fast. God help anyone who gets that. And these IBEC scum want to take away the 350 euro to force people into danger.

OP
Kershaw

Kershaw

Donator
PI Member
Poster of the Year

"I'm concerned about loved ones. My principle concern isn't changing the world. If I do want to change the world, it's because broadly I want to make the world a better place. I've got a 25 year old daughter. I want to have grandchildren. I want to see them grow up. I want them to grow up in a good world — a world that I recognise, and I want to be there for them. So this is my motivation...I want to live in a nice world for everyone really. So that's what I'm concerned about and I think that's the rational view."

-Simon Harris

bells of shandon

PI Member
Simon Harris, a great man and a great talent. He was a natural broadcaster ,with an easy and interesting style. Author of several books ,with deep insight and research. He was a vanguard for European Nationalism , which he came too just recently via an organic process. Will be deeply missed by his many admirers.RIP

Bustedshaun

Donator
PI Member
Rip. Still processing why this comes as a shock...Familiar face and the suddenness of it I suppose. It underlines a vulnerability that perhaps we were hoping to talk ourselves out of.

Top Bottom