• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Your Time is up - the move towards the legalisation of euthanasia in Ireland has begun...81% now support it according to the Journal.ie

Catalpa

PI Member
Looks like the next stage in the elimination of the Irish People is now being launched as the ultra liberal Journal does a poll showing 81% of respondents support Euthanasia

So, today we want to know: Would you support the legalisation of euthanasia in Ireland?

Poll Results:

Yes (894)

No (143)

I'm not sure / no opinion (63)

I should imagine most of their readership are young upwardly mobile hipster types who swallow whole what they are told.

Of course what the supporters of Euthanasia fail to understand is that while it may at 1st be voluntary

- eventually it will be expected of you to avail of it....

About the time this lot start to pop their clogs!

TheIrishRight

PI Member
This will pass. Irish ppl just love being seen as "de good boys". Expect extremely worse case scenario s used to push this whilst cases of elderly ppl being killed off by greedy kids looking for inheritance are ignored. Just another step in Ireland decline into degeneracy. It sounds defeat ist but save you energy for other fights.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
The Irish are now so brutalized and beaten down that they are ready to eat their own children and murder their old folks. If you aren't a consuming rat, then you have no place in this society.

page61

PI Member
Currently most terminal patients are treated with morphine derived drugs in their final few weeks.
This speeds up the death of a person dramatically but reduces the pain of death .I do not know if you have seen or lost anyone like this..it is pretty horrific and you would not deny them the drugs .

If you were seriously cribbing about euthanasia, the alternative is no drugs and die screaming in agony.

personally It is not for me (euthanasia) but if the person themselves decides to end it , well what has it got to do with me . Even if I was religious, it still has zero effect on me .

page61

PI Member
The Irish are now so brutalized and beaten down that they are ready to eat their own children and murder their old folks. If you aren't a consuming rat, then you have no place in this society.
A little dramatic.. Eat their own children. Seriously, do you know someone who has done that?

TheIrishRight

PI Member
Currently most terminal patients are treated with morphine derived drugs in their final few weeks.
This speeds up the death of a person dramatically but reduces the pain of death .I do not know if you have seen or lost anyone like this..it is pretty horrific and you would not deny them the drugs .

If you were seriously cribbing about euthanasia, the alternative is no drugs and die screaming in agony.

personally It is not for me (euthanasia) but if the person themselves decides to end it , well what has it got to do with me . Even if I was religious, it still has zero effect on me .
Does it no concern us all that the possibility of older ppl being pressured into it us a very likely outcome? It'll free up more properties for brown ppl, that's for sure

page61

PI Member
Does it no concern us all that the possibility of older ppl being pressured into it us a very likely outcome? It'll free up more properties for brown ppl, that's for sure
No ..you are overreaching ..you are joining two separate issues that are not any way related and coming up with 1+1=3

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
A little dramatic.. Eat their own children. Seriously, do you know someone who has done that?

Over 900 a month, we are told. But the Irish eat their own children in other ways too - such as drinking the blood from their veins with criminally high home prices and rents, and bringing in cheap migrant labour to push down their wages and working conditions.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator

No, the intention with giving morphine is not to kill the patient, but to decrease the pain. Intention is everything. Likewise, babies were sometimes immediately delivered to save the life and health of the mother under the 8th. Sometimes the child would die if it was too premature. But, there was no intention of killing the child. If it managed to survive it would be helped to survive. Abortion intentionally seeks the death of the child, just as euthanasia intentionally seeks the death of the old or sick person. You don't even have to be old or sick in Belgium or Canada. Death is just another consumer choice there.

Top Bottom