• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Blog You'll be happy to hear I'm resigning as a mod [GodsDog]

Status
Not open for further replies.
dogs arse.png

Hi folks.

I've been moderating here as "GodsDog" for a few years now, doing my best to help keep the conversation flowing
and stopping you lot from tearing each others throats out when things heated up etc.
I've done my best but it hasn't always been perfect I admit.

However of late it's been very hard to actually do my job here on account of certain personal and spiteful vendettas on the part of two other mods you will all know and I will refer to here as

picture-240999.gif

Gerhard Dangler

and

khFtW9C.jpg

Blue Vulva.

Two right Dolly Parton fans I'm sure many of you will agree!

Also George Soros and Brigade 77 payroll have decided the site is no longer worthy of investment so they have stopped my huge monthly cheque for controlling the message here and censoring the truth telling.

For those reasons many of you will be pleased to hear that, rather than continue to bang my head off a wall for nothing,
I have decided to call it a day as a moderator here.

No doubt laurel and hardy will be celebrating tonight!

And a few conspiracy fans too perhaps? - The NWO has lost an acolyte. Get it down ye lads! ;)

1584783708664.png

Anyhow I thought it would be unfair of me to leave my position without giving all those people whom I have moderated a free pop at me to express all the bile and petty resentments they may have compressed down and stored in their balls all these years so that they do not have to keep it all locked away there and end up dying of some horrible testicle cancer or something down the line. :ROFLMAO:

So think of this thread as my parting gift, an open goal opportunity to get it all of your chest.
Please just knock yourselves out!

screenshot.85.jpg

Foul language is allowed, nay encouraged. 🐔
All I ask is that you at least attempt to show a sense of humour and some creativity in your invective

I promise I'll read anything posted here however critical and it's pretty much no holds barred as the thread will be self moderated. I reserve the right to bite back occasionally if the mood takes me though! ;)

EQ7b1a7XsAAhJky.jpg

To the rest of you with whom I have had relatively sane and normal
adult interactions with over the years here, thanks!
It's been fun and I wish you all well. 🥃

Regards
GD

Last edited:

Myles O'Reilly

PI Member
PI Member
Feb 3, 2017
Genuinely sorry to hear it Dolittle.

Rick

Administrator
PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
Nov 3, 2015
On behalf of the site I would like to thank Godsdog for all his hard work and effort over the years.

Moderating is a stressful job and its a miracle anyone lasts a day let alone a number of years.

Superhans sends his best and will speak to you when he recovers.

Thanks again and good luck.

Myles O'Reilly

PI Member
PI Member
Feb 3, 2017
Bit harsh Polyco?

OP
GodsDog

GodsDog

PI Member
Nov 16, 2015
OP