You have just been elected Taoiseach, what policies do you implement in your first 5 years?

Rent boy

Political Irish
Threads
So you have just been elected Taoiseach, what policies do you implement in your first 5 years?

How would you change Ireland for the better, worse?

My changes would be,

1) Call a referendum on Irish exit of the EU
2) Call a referendum of the ending of the Oireachtas.
3) limit Immigration to a points style system, similar to Australia.
4) Rejoin the Commonwealth
5) Deport Problematic immigrants who serve no purpose to Ireland, (Withdraw citizenship if required)

The Equaliser

Staff member
PI Member
Threads
Firstly, this would have to apply to the UK plc, as I am a fucking foreigner, but I'll give it a go. I'll keep it to ten.

1) Sit in the prime minister's chair and light up a huge fuck off Havana cigar with a £50 (with my size 10's on the desk)
2) Hang all lawyers
3) Hang all 650 MP's
4) Close House of Lords, removing all peerages and titles
5) Dissolve monarchy
6) Review all British passports issued the last 50 years.
7) Close all borders
8) Leave EU immediately
9) Withdraw place of worship licence from all terrorist training camps (mosques)
10)Hang all lawyers

Threads
1. Re-introduce the Emergency Powers Act

2. A total overhaul of the personnel of the state: new civil servants, Defence Forces leadership, RTÉ boards, etc.

3. Set a new foreign policy. We will need to find new allies, as under my premiership we would be reprimanded by the West. Attempt to find an ally in a nuclear power - Russians perhaps.

4. Simultaneously rid Ireland of business oligarchs. MNCs expelled. Nationalise the banks, leave the Euro currency.

5. Lead a nation wide campaign to rid Ireland of the plague of liberal-globalism. Repatriation of the majority of foreigners living among us.

6. Call a constituent assembly to draft a new Constitution founded on the principles of natural law and nationalism.

7. Open negotiations with the north for the unification of Ireland. I am confident the unionists could be won over if their place in a Nationalist Ireland is articulated to them.

Last edited:
Threads
So you have just been elected Taoiseach, what policies do you implement in your first 5 years?

How would you change Ireland for the better, worse?

My changes would be,

1) Call a referendum on Irish exit of the EU
2) Call a referendum of the ending of the Oireachtas.
3) limit Immigration to a points style system, similar to Australia.
4) Rejoin the Commonwealth
5) Deport Problematic immigrants who serve no purpose to Ireland, (Withdraw citizenship if required)

Why the Commonwealth?

OP
OP
R

Rent boy

Political Irish
Threads
Why the Commonwealth?
If we were to leave the EU I believe they would treat us worse than the UK is currently being treated, so we would need close ties with other countries to help soften the shock that leaving the EU would have to our economy.

Also, I would use re-joining the commonwealth as leverage to push for the North to rejoin the south and have a united Ireland.

Save me Jeebus

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
1. Ban halal
2. Ban foreign money building mosques.
3. Stop all immigration until every Irish family is permanently housed.
4. Introduce rent to buy scheme, funded by a levy profits made by our non tax paying banks. These schemes will be targeted in the towns currently desimated by the crash.... revitalising shops, businesses etc.
5. Make every foreign national claiming welfare sign on daily using fingerprint technology.
6. Instant deportation for any foreign national convicted of any criminal offence.
7. A referendum changing the constitution so that no government can ever betray the people like this again.... every immigration policy will need the permission of the people.
8. Direct democracy. A government website where people can register to vote online. This would be used to hold mini referendums on important matters. This could also be used to report abuses of state, with copy emails sent to relevant td's/councillors.

Top Bottom