Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in
  • Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

You can't actually say that Irish is a "race" or an ethnicity

At least half their DNA is Irish and when you consider all they have done for Ireland down the years from music to sport we should be proud to call them Irish.
50% of the DNA is irish woman. If that girl that got raped by the Ghanaian's in Donegal got pregnant, would you be proud to call the result 'irish' ?

Cos the statistics for irish women getting raped are up.

Rommel

PI Member
50% of the DNA is irish woman. If that girl that got raped by the Ghanaian's in Donegal got pregnant, would you be proud to call the result 'irish' ?

Cos the statistics for irish women getting raped are up.
Are you saying the above mentioned are all the results of rape ?

ffs grow up.

aspie ma

PI Member
So Paul McGrath, Phil Lynott or Samantha Mumba are not Irish? Get up the yard you tool.
Racially of course they are not ethnically Irish, culturally maybe and I don't think they should be seen as second class citizen's or any rubbish like that, in fact I think they should celebrate and embrace their different heritage, what's wrong with that? facts, especially scientific facts, cannot be argued about. Paul McGrath was born in England to an Irish mother and a Nigerian father, Phil Lynott was born in England had an Irish mother and Guinian father and Samantha Mumba was born in Ireland to an Irish mother and Zambian father, do you think we should only recognise 50% of a persons heritage. I don't.

Rommel

PI Member
Getting shitfaced drunk singing Ohh Ahh Paul McGrath in an Bolton Pub after beating Italy in 94’ is one of many great memories

Are you saying the above mentioned are all the results of rape ?

ffs grow up.
are you twisting and turning my words ? are you a paid troll or do you just do it as a hobby ?

getting back to the subject in the OP. The question is ludicrous. Of course the irish are both a race and an ethnicity. By any measure or definition. The fact we need to defend it against lefty trolls on here is akin to defending the theory of evolution against the attacks of religious fruitcakes.

Mods : please close this boring thread. Le do thoil.

atkin8

PI Member
So Paul McGrath, Phil Lynott or Samantha Mumba are not Irish? Get up the yard you tool.
Irish as you say tool not native Irish .McGrath and Lynott were born in the UK so they dont have an Irish birth cert most likely they got citizenship by way of naturalisation .

Last edited:

Rommel

PI Member
I’d rate Lynott and Thin Lizzy far better than Bono and U2

Top Bottom