You can't actually say that Irish is a "race" or an ethnicity

An Fiach Ban

Donator
PI Member
Yeah you cant actually say collies or poodles are different types of dogs, when they are all descended from wolves you know.

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
View attachment 5858

What an absolute gobshite, I guess someone got their bag of coins to betray the Irish people.
So, ye are right. He has infiltrated the Right. If proof was ever needed, this is it. I had doubted the posts in the forum but you can’t argue with the evidence in his post.
Let’s tear up the Irish Proclamation which states on its FIRST line “in the name of God and the dead generations from which she receives her old tradition of Nationhood, Ireland, through is, Simmons her children to her flag and strikes for her freedom”

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
He clearly sees Jews as a race of people, he's been tweeting about "anti-semitism" all morning
Just looked over on his twitter, I thought he might be complaining about the likes of E Michael Jones and Bishop Richard Williamson (yeah I know people will say that they are not anti-Semites but Judasophobes...) however not a bit of it, he is just embracing the anti-anti-Zionist hysterics of deeply hypocritical nutters like Rabbi Jonathan Sacks.