Hot WTF? What the actual fcuk!

D

Deleted member 863

Non Registered Member
I'll have you know I am an award winning poster on this site and when likes were being given out on pie I had over 15000. I am one of the most repected posyers on that site and I kept creeps like you away from it .A lot of my posts here I posted on pie too and some had 7 or 8 likes so off up the yard with you now you three thumbed buffon .
I meant hold not gold by the way . If you have to resort to spellings in order to win an argument on a discussion forum you have already lost the argument.
Yes, we know all about the sock accounts you used to LIKE your own posts on Politics.ie.

Nobody else could even read them - let alone understand them, so it was necessary for you knit socks - big ones.

As for your written English?

The following are not actual words: repected, posyers, and buffon.

The fingers you're using to type are too fat and too close to the ground, and not connected to an actual working brain.

amsterdemmetje

PI Member
Yes, we know all about the sock accounts you used to LIKE your own posts on Politics.ie.

Nobody else could even read them - let alone understand them, so it was necessary for you knit socks - big ones.

As for your written English?

The following are not actual words: repected, posyers, and buffon.

The fingers you're using to type are too fat and too close to the ground, and not connected to an actual working brain.
Yeah right you clown Mitsui, cookie lumpy Talbot emily davidson and the likes are all sock accounts? They were the ones that gave me likes you sack. Yeah shows what a clown like you knows about discussion forums . FFS once I took part in a discussion on pie that's when people started to get interest in the thread . If you check back there on my posting history you will see how many people I never heard of asked me advise on security related issues as I was and still am the only licenced security official posting on that site . Now you go and get yourself a qualification and don't be spouting your bile on every thread here trying to derail the threads . So off with you before I hit the report button you gabdaw.

Top Bottom