Hot WTF? What the actual fcuk!

D

Deleted member 863

Non Registered Member
Can somebody please deal with this poster , i would prefer to be able to come on here and not to be accused of thuggery and that people live in fear of me, is that to much to ask.
You are well known for your latent violent tendencies.

Have you ever been tied up with the flex of a kettle? That's a WTF thing for me.
Well, nothing surprising there either.

You are some fúcken eejit has to said, get off the internet and travel to somewhere make believe you won't make it here in the real world .
This is not the real world: it's a site on the internet.

The real world for you is a pub doorway - all night, every night.

Well I see myself as a hero and protector of people rather than a man of violence although as I have mentioned before I have practised most MMAs over the years mainly to keep fit . Going for a run now .
Funny, but I see you as a twat - and a semi-literate one at that.

Heres a real WTF for ye

I had a run in with an off duty one last night whose friend was bananas at the bar when i arrived for work .When I asked his buddies to bring him out of the premises and back to his Hotel i was met with "his fine i'm a Garda".Needless to say this didn't go down to well with me, so i repeated myself again to the group and again i was met with, "he'll be grand im a Guard". I then gave him an ultimatum that he did not refuse so he reluctantly brought his buddy out of the premises.
Yeah, of course you did.

No cure for being an idiot and even if there was im sure these idiots would refuse it.
No cure for being a brainless lump of meat from Roscommon either.

There was a Dub that used to come into my pub in Holland and his shoes were always sparkling no matter what ,i asked him one day about his obvious love of his shoes and his answered in his deep Dub accent, "your shoe es are your attitude". WTF?
When they write the book on my adventures it will be the last book that needs to be written.
Your 'adventures' are about as interesting as watching paint dry.

Ypu are obviously new here and haven't seen other posts of mine about my day to day experiences . If you weren't such a three thumbed Buffon you could check back and read them .
I thought bouncers only came out at night?

Nobody's even remotely interested in your dullard life.

Theres an oul fella in my local who has drank Harp all his life his last drink before he'd head home was a pint of Harp with a double Jameson and ice which he then fired into the half drank Pint.

Anyone top the WTF of that? Nuff said on this thread I think .
You're posts are so dull and boring you make afternoon television a viable attraction.

I got married in the town hall, twas great craic didn't expect so many people to turn up there, we even told them not to bother in the invites we had great craic all 4 including the registrar.
How interesting.

Honestly, I still can't figure out WTF you even bothered wasting the battery power in your Nokia to post this tedium. Is that really what you call a life? Hanging around the same doorway night in, night out for eternity and then commenting on websites how amazing a life you live?

I wish I could get back the time I've lost staring at your posts and wondering what the hell is wrong you.

I think it's all that MMA you've been subjecting the remains of your brain to: it's clearly been kicked too hard.

Congratulations on your wedding party; that sounds just awesome: you, her, a witness and the registrar plus a six-pack.

amsterdemmetje

PI Member
You are well known for your latent violent tendencies.

Well, nothing surprising there either.

This is not the real world: it's a site on the internet.

The real world for you is a pub doorway - all night, every night.

Funny, but I see you as a twat - and a semi-literate one at that.

Yeah, of course you did.

No cure for being a brainless lump of meat from Roscommon either.

Your 'adventures' are about as interesting as watching paint dry.

I thought bouncers only came out at night?

Nobody's even remotely interested in your dullard life.

You're posts are so dull and boring you make afternoon television a viable attraction.

How interesting.

Honestly, I still can't figure out WTF you even bothered wasting the battery power in your Nokia to post this tedium. Is that really what you call a life? Hanging around the same doorway night in, night out for eternity and then commenting on websites how amazing a life you live?

I wish I could get back the time I've lost staring at your posts and wondering what the hell is wrong you.

I think it's all that MMA you've been subjecting the remains of your brain to: it's clearly been kicked too hard.

Congratulations on your wedding party; that sounds just awesome: you, her, a witness and the registrar plus a six-pack.
I've dealt with you before mowl , last time we tangled in a public forum you were well quietened and didnt dare show your baldy head again under that user name. I remember making some tool out of you. Strange to see you appearing again after all those years, you must have been left out of some where to continue your hate filled gutter trash against all and sundry. I give any fella a chance but sometimes when the lads are holding someone down I kneel on the side of a fella s head and twist my knee when no one is looking. Your safe enough doing that as no one is going to gold down a hard case anyway.

D

Deleted member 863

Non Registered Member
I've dealt with you before mowl , last time we tangled in a public forum you were well quietened and didnt dare show your baldy head again under that user name. I remember making some tool out of you. Strange to see you appearing again after all those years, you must have been left out of some where to continue your hate filled gutter trash against all and sundry. I give any fella a chance but sometimes when the lads are holding someone down I kneel on the side of a fella s head and twist my knee when no one is looking. Your safe enough doing that as no one is going to gold down a hard case anyway.
What a charmless and randomly violent animal you are?

And you have nerve to ask why people feel threatened by you?

Your written English remains as low in standard as your knuckles to the floor.

I'll take your threat with the pinch of snuff it warrants - and leave you to your cold doorway.

Y'know, there's a reason you stand there night after cold night and somebody else doesn't; and it ain't heroic.

I've read that post a few times and I still don't understand anything you wrote except the 'knee-grind-on-the-skull' part.

Quote: 'Your safe enough doing that as no one is going to gold down a hard case anyway...'

Can you flesh that out a bit for us?

What's gold down?

Take your time answering; maybe do it after you've ground down the ear of some lad into the concrete of the mainstreet.

amsterdemmetje

PI Member
What a charmless and randomly violent animal you are?

And you have nerve to ask why people feel threatened by you?

Your written English remains as low in standard as your knuckles to the floor.

I'll take your threat with the pinch of snuff it warrants - and leave you to your cold doorway.

Y'know, there's a reason you stand there night after cold night and somebody else doesn't; and it ain't heroic.

I've read that post a few times and I still don't understand anything you wrote except the 'knee-grind-on-the-skull' part.

Quote: 'Your safe enough doing that as no one is going to gold down a hard case anyway...'

Can you flesh that out a bit for us?

What's gold down?

Take your time answering; maybe do it after you've ground down the ear of some lad into the concrete of the mainstreet.
I'll have you know I am an award winning poster on this site and when likes were being given out on pie I had over 15000. I am one of the most repected posyers on that site and I kept creeps like you away from it .A lot of my posts here I posted on pie too and some had 7 or 8 likes so off up the yard with you now you three thumbed buffon .
I meant hold not gold by the way . If you have to resort to spellings in order to win an argument on a discussion forum you have already lost the argument.

Top Bottom