WTF? What the actual fcuk!

Make no mistake, Amster is very much a real life warrior. Just ask the African gangs who he's banished from the Blanch Centre. He single handedly put a posse of 10-15 of them to rout one night when they tried to make off with an XXL bucket of fried chicken from KFC.

Just because you've never felt what its like to be on the ground walking the beat. Its not for the faint hearted Sir.
Well I see myself as a hero and protector of people rather than a man of violence although as I have mentioned before I have practised most MMAs over the years mainly to keep fit . Going for a run now .

Tough titty it does for me, you are an oul right wing goon, you deserve nothing more than disdain. No doubt Carton will have another snowflake meltdown because someone accused him of being nothing more than an enabler of hate like you .Suck it up or ignore me like the two of you keep telling me you are going to do.

Tough titty it does for me, you are an oul right wing goon, you deserve nothing more than disdain. No doubt Carton will have another snowflake meltdown because someone accused him of being nothing more than an enabler of hate like you .Suck it up or ignore me like the two of you keep telling me you are going to do.
Your made up bilge is not unusual, either.:cool:

Top Bottom