• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

WTF! Something just wacked our magnetosphere

Irish McCeltunstein

Donator
PI Member
It's funny, in the comments someone mentions high pitched ringing in the ears happening twice today. I heard that too. Could be coincidental, but it's a very specific thing to say all the same.

Occurred around maybe 4/5 pm.

OP
Anderson

Anderson

PI Member
9o
It's funny, in the comments someone mentions high pitched ringing in the ears happening twice today. I heard that too. Could be coincidental, but it's a very specific thing to say all the same.

Occurred around maybe 4/5 pm.
Are you normally sensitive to atmospheric changes?

Dublin 4

Donator
We're bein locked in cos the wind blew some Hill Billy's Fart back up his Ass ffs

Some Cheek to moan about Gemma.

Karloff

PI Member
A tin foil hat will protect you from that.

Seriously though people are spooked enough as it is....

OP
Anderson

Anderson

PI Member
Should we care about this?
Well yes,

From the video.

Something behind the Earth was able to not only weaken our magnetosphere (protects us from solar radiation), it also managed to push back and divert the suns energy.

In other words, something behind us is more powerful than the sun!

Irelandfortheirish

PI Member
Well yes,

From the video.

Something behind the Earth was able to not only weaken our magnetosphere (protects us from solar radiation), it also managed to push back and divert the suns energy.

In other words, something behind us is more powerful than the sun!
My reply was quite serious I have a pretty high IQ and I am good at the stuff I know but I will admit I know very little about the Earths magnetic field.

As you and others seem to know more about this kind of thing I would be interested in some speculation as to what might be causing this and should we be worried?

Thanks.

Top Bottom