Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video Would you die for Ireland?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1350
  • Start date
Die for ireland ?

ha. Contrast us today with the 1916 Rebels.

Today fellas are dying for a Pint in the pub while watching Man Utd vs Liverpool. And them not getting it is hilarious.

Myles O'Reilly

PI Member
At this point I'd strike for the freedom of our province, Ulster. Abortion, ssm, mass immigration. Monaghan, Cavan were the 2nd most anti-abortion provinces in the free state, Donegal the only county to vote against. Westminster Dolly Parton fans to the six counties. Up Ulster. We have been the balls of Erin for centuries. Owen Roe, Conolly, Clarke, Shane O'Neill, the united Irishmen, defeated , the plantations were planted because Ulster was battering the English.
I think you're a tinsy bit unstable bro.

would you die for Ireland ?

if you were depending on our Health Service ? Would You get a medal for valour faster than getting a hospital bed ?

Would you die for your nation or the globohiomo state that supposedly represents your nation, is a much better question. I wouldn't take much from the responses, makes sense to me that most are negative, as the state is long corrupt to outside forces, too much globohomo.

Either you direct the state, or the state directs you with the help of its sub systems.

die for Ireland ?

in the past, fellas fought battles to protect their wives and kids from invaders !

seeing as so many irish fellas are single and childless, or divorced, seeing as invaders are given money to enter ,

seeing all the Western allies (UK, France ) who gave their lives to fight the third reich only to see themselves replaced by new men in their own homes.

what's the point in fighting anymore ?

not only would many irish men not die for ireland, they may just join the other side ? if Vlad Putin or the Chinese invaded ireland, would you fight them or welcome them with open arms ?

Top Bottom