Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video Would you die for Ireland?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1350
  • Start date

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
It is horrifying to think of the Hunger Strickers dying the most painful and drawn out death possible - because they really believed the Irish people could be glorious. We simply cannot give up. The blood of our Patriot Martyrs will not allow us to give up.

Last edited:

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
Only if "Mary Mc Slag" ( :rolleyes: ) has 1400 euro to spare as well as the sky upgrade ( :rolleyes: ) costs!
Apparently that's the cost of the process in the first "slaughterhouse" ( :rolleyes: )
Rip off Ireland is stepping in to effectively retain the bones of the eighth using a form of gombeen larceny it seems! ( :rolleyes: )

Good. Let the slags do it privately. I don't want to pay for their contraception.

Heraclitus

PI Member
"Would ya die for Oireland".
It's something either a precocious 6 year old, or 80 IQ Anto in his Celtic shellsuit and Eire32 neck tatoo would blurt out.

It brings to mind other timeless childhood classics, such as:

"My da would bate your da"
or
"Spiderman would batter Batman in a fair fight"

Certainly evoked a pang of nostalgia for me.

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
It's something either a precocious 6 year old, or 80 IQ Anto in his Celtic shellsuit and Eire32 neck tatoo would blurt out.

or

Pah, hardly. In a fair fight, ie a proper fisty cuffs show down and none of this web bollocks Wayne has this one hands down. Parker is merely a greasy teen young whippersnapper while the Bruce is trained by the greatest martial arts experts of all time. Not to mention he must have a good 4 stone on the little fella. Bruce KO 1.

Heraclitus

PI Member
Pah, hardly. In a fair fight, ie a proper fisty cuffs show down and none of this web bollocks Wayne has this one hands down. Parker is merely a greasy teen young whippersnapper while the Bruce is trained by the greatest martial arts experts of all time. Not to mention he must have a good 4 stone on the little fella. Bruce KO 1.

Yeah, well... you're adopted, and your runners are a handy down.

Myles O'Reilly

PI Member
The "thread starter can't delete his own posts" bug strikes again!!! I had the same issue.
Thought you were looking into this one Hans?
I think I just met my dream woman Dolittle

El Chaval.

PI Member

or

The question is perfectly fine.

GodsDog

PI Member
I think I just met my dream woman Dolittle

Does she appreciate Nazi memorabilia, methylated spirits neat and chronic brewers droop too Myles?? LOLlllllllllllll

You do realise of course that the combined meth/steak farts from you both
will be absolutely toxic to all human life? LOLlllllllllllll

Myles O'Reilly

PI Member
Middle Finger

Καπανεύς

PI Member
almost as bad as our wise sage who has now decided to only partially participate in these fora constantly going on about limpdick

Myles O'Reilly

PI Member
"It is not those who can inflict the most, but those that can suffer the most who will conquer", Terence MacSwiney
The Doctor who was on Ivan Yates tonight is a grandson of MacSwiney on one side and Cathal Brugha on the other.

Top Bottom