Would the Irish government go so far to rig an election/referendum?

GodsDog

PI Member
Threads
Mainly because It's so easy to fool most of our idiot electorate with propaganda and soundbites that there is really no need to implement a clumsy vote altering plan B.

You are voting Yes are you not? ;)
I am voting yes because I personally know the stories of a number of women who have had to go through this shit in the 80s
not because some FG scumbag told me to say yes.

The eighth equates a fucking zygote / foetus with a woman under threat of 14 years in prison.
It's shit law and needs to go to rebalance the rights of women

It doesn't affect the rich women too much either way of course. It is simply another attack on the poor.
In this case poor women.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Threads
Who needs referendum rigging when you have
Ronan Mullen and IONA institute there to fuck it up for the NO side!! Laugh with tongue out
What is this weird obsession that secular Irish social liberals have with the IONA Institute and Ronan Mullen?

I'm extremely suspicious of IONA because I think they are about pushing Irish Catholics in a Pro-Atlanticist direction, but I do find both them and Ronan Mullen very drab and boring. This whole thing though of making them out to be hellfire and brimstone merchants I do think is basically people expressing a sub-conscious desire for such.

Una

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
I am voting yes because I personally know the stories of a number of women who have had to go through this shit in the 80s
not because some FG scumbag told me to say yes.

The eighth equates a fucking zygote / foetus with a woman under threat of 14 years in prison.
It's shit law and needs to go to rebalance the rights of women

It doesn't affect the rich women too much either way of course. It is simply another attack on the poor.
In this case poor women.

Well yr a Soros Pawn. Noone is forcing anyone to give birth. Many just want a more restricted Limit, Under 3 Mths for Commercial Abortion for No/Social Reasons, because a more liberal one encourages a throwaway mentality & a consumer culture.
Either u want the baby or u don't, u don't wait 3 Mths to decide...!
It's not a Zygote, It's a Fully Formed Fetus at 3 Mths.
No one was Ever imprisoned (Colm O'Gorman loves that one).
& It's not the 80's.... Things are much worse.., in the Fuck U culture we live in now.
Pills Up to 1 Mth are Not expensive either, so Money won't block poorer women, provided they make a Fucking Decision before 1 Month.

GodsDog

PI Member
Threads
Well yr a Soros Pawn. Noone is forcing anyone to give birth. Many just want a more restricted Limit, Under 3 Mths for Commercial Abortion for No/Social Reasons, because a more liberal one encourages a throwaway mentality & a consumer culture.
Either u want the baby or u don't, u don't wait 3 Mths to decide...!
It's not a Zygote, It's a Fully Formed Fetus at 3 Mths.
No one was Ever imprisoned (Colm O'Gorman loves that one).
& It's not the 80's.... Things are much worse.., in the Fuck U culture we live in now.
Pills Up to 1 Mth are Not expensive either, so Money won't block poorer women, provided they make a Fucking Decision before 1 Month.
Soros my hole!
You're a traitor to your own gender Una.
And you are probably suffering from Stockholm syndrome!

Women need local medical support if they take those fucking pills and something goes wrong
but the threat of 14 years in prison ties the hands of their doctors.
It's a ridiculous situation. Only in holy fucking Ireland. Land of misogyny and hypocrisy! :rolleyes:

Una

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Soros my hole!
You're a traitor to your own gender Una.
And you are probably suffering from Stockholm syndrome!

Women need local medical support if they take those fucking pills and something goes wrong
but the threat of 14 years in prison ties the hands of their doctors.
It's a ridiculous situation. Only in holy fucking Ireland. Land of misogyny and hypocrisy! :rolleyes:

Yeah Right...........! Like Millennials go to Mass.........!! in holy fxxxing Irleand, Some of them just get pregnant after a few Tinders !
Some of them don't wear underwear in a Night club, & then complain they were sexually harrassed !
Get a fucking Grip. They would Obviously be Supervised with the Pills, but UNDER ONE MONTH...!!!
Who went to Prison ??? I'm Waiting,........................Names Please............. PROOF Please.
Yr the Traitor ! by Removing ALL Rights, EVEN TO LIFE ITSELF ! from the Unborn.
WHO are YOU to Decide that Their LIFE is Worth Less ?!
& Yr a Traitor to Ireland, Soros has his Claws all over it.
All the No's are asking is to LOWER THE FUXXNG LIMIT.

GodsDog

PI Member
Threads
Yeah Right...........! Like Millennials go to Mass.........!! in holy fxxxing Irleand, Some of them just get pregnant after a few Tinders !
Some of them don't wear underwear in a Night club, & then complain they were sexually harrassed !
Get a fucking Grip. They would Obviously be Supervised with the Pills, but UNDER ONE MONTH...!!!
Who went to Prison ??? I'm Waiting,........................Names Please............. PROOF Please.
Yr the Traitor ! by Removing ALL Rights, EVEN TO LIFE ITSELF ! from the Unborn.
WHO are YOU to Decide that Their LIFE is Worth Less ?!
& Yr a Traitor to Ireland, Soros has his Claws all over it.
All the No's are asking is to LOWER THE FUXXNG LIMIT.
Leaving the eighth in place will not cure shit parenting Una!

The threat of 14 years in prison should not be hanging over doctors treating patients or underage rape victims
Nobody has been imprisoned..YET!!

There is sufficient protection remaining for the foetus after 12 weeks in the proposed legislation in my opinion.
And it's certainly a lot more restrictive than current UK legislation which is the legal regime you are forcing Irish women to avail of currently!

I am deciding nothing. I have just one single vote and an opinion like all the other 4 million or so people on the Island.
Do you have a problem with democracy and freedom of expression?

The actual decisions will be up to the mothers and their partners and their GP.
They do not have to avail of the option if they choose not to. Most mothers want their babies and will not.

You are deranged if you think George Soros cares one whit about a few thousand paddies having abortions
in one geographic location as opposed to another. He is unlikely to make money in either scenario. He has much bigger fish to fry I think.

I am no servant of Soros or traitor to my country.
But neither am I some dupe who will allow some disgraced religious cult to
continue to dictate social policy in Ireland.

The women of Ireland were duped by SPUC and the like the last time. Fool me once!

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
A key part of any democratic process is that the opposition has access to the media. Under the 26 County Infanticide Régime, the media is 100% Abortionist and has engaged in non-stop Fake News targeting of the Pro Life Campaign. This is the main way the Régime rigs elections. But it also does so by brainwashing children in the schools - and then waiting long enough for this brainwashed group to be old enough to vote in the way the Régime wants.

Another disgusting strategy of the Anti-Irish Abortionist Régime is to stir up the successfully brainwashed section of the youth into a violent frenzy. Social media is used to tell these youths the exact words and action they are expected to use against that section of the community the Régime wants to target. This worked very well in the Marriage Destruction referendum. But, I believe it has not worked as well as it needed to this time. Traditional Ireland was cowed into accepting to allow two homosexuals to play at getting married - but eating our young is a very different matter and many ordinarily meek people have found the back bone to resist.

Una

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Leaving the eighth in place will not cure shit parenting Una!

The threat of 14 years in prison should not be hanging over doctors treating patients or underage rape victims
Nobody has been imprisoned..YET!!

There is sufficient protection remaining for the foetus after 12 weeks in the proposed legislation in my opinion.
And it's certainly a lot more restrictive than current UK legislation which is the legal regime you are forcing Irish women to avail of currently!

I am deciding nothing. I have just one single vote and an opinion like all the other 4 million or so people on the Island.
Do you have a problem with democracy and freedom of expression?

The actual decisions will be up to the mothers and their partners and their GP.
They do not have to avail of the option if they choose not to. Most mothers want their babies and will not.

You are deranged if you think George Soros cares one whit about a few thousand paddies having abortions
in one geographic location as opposed to another. He is unlikely to make money in either scenario. He has much bigger fish to fry I think.

I am no servant of Soros or traitor to my country.
But neither am I some dupe who will allow some disgraced religious cult to
continue to dictate social policy in Ireland.

The women of Ireland were duped by SPUC and the like the last time. Fool me once!
Yr a Simpleton, This is Not about RAPE, the 3%, which COULD of been inserted in Article 40.... but Wasn't !! FOR A REASON.
This is about THE 97%,
The Doctors are Not Breaking Out in a Sweat, & you have NO Names of Those Imprisioned....
Soros is NOT Interested in Money, he has Bombared IRELAND with PRO-Abortion Propaganda for a REASON.
He's interested in HACKING OUR Constitution, to bring down the Birth Rate (OVER TIME) & push more immigration, to create a LOW Wage, Mixed Race Federation of ONE identity, 2 END Nation States.
This 'Federation' would be Under Their Control, the Elite 1%, under a Centralized Government.
There is NO Issue about SHIT Parenting. SHIT Parenting Happens EVEN WITH NO ABORTION IN IRELAND !!!!!
There is NOT Sufficient Protection for the Unborn as some Will Procrastinate UNTIL 3 MONTHS !!!!
BECAUSE THEY CAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AS for your REVENGE on some 'disgraced religious cult', the ONLY REVENGE you'll be Enacting is On the Unborn, who will have to be KILLED First, to Satisfy yr 'REVENGE'.
Overall, They should be Forced to make a decision by Limiting the Damage to ONE Month. For NO...../Social Reasons......

Last edited:

Una

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
The fact of the so called "Referndum Commission" posting from a private Twitter account who's owner refers to the Pro Life Movement as "anti-choice groups" would be enough to invalidate this referendum in any genuine democracy.
The Whole Farce should be Blocked, until it's proven to be a Valid Referendum.
I'm going later this afternoon, to Vote NO.........., & i'll be asking there, Why am i Voting in a Rigged Referendum?, & Why did Non-Residents receive Voting Cards?, & If PPS Numbers are being used.?
Black Pen, with an X
not a tick

Last edited:
Top Bottom