World cup general thread

Johann Tserclaes

PI Member
More bullshit. Irish have invaded practically every single country of the globe. Wherever you go- Paddy and Biddy is already there.
Nobody is replacing anything.
Do you believe that saying 'bullshit' is a refutation of what I said? Given the usual intellectual aptitude of the typical Regressive, you probably do. I have given facts, you respond with inanities.

The Irish have not invaded practically every country. Look at the cast names of films from Germany, France, Poland and a hundred or more other countries you would rarely find an Irish name. That is not the case for films from the U.S., Australia or England. Because, contrary to your claim, the Irish usually emigrated to Anglo-Saxon countries.

However, in Ireland today, we have many immigrants from Asia, Africa, and the Middle East. Places where very few Irish settled and with whom our links are tenuous.
Do you dare to deny that the proportion of people with Irish ethnicity is declining in the Republic of Ireland?
I assume you are one of those who 'love' the Irish so much you want our country enriched by foreigners.

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
I know that. The last time you were banned you skipped over to P.ie until they banned you there then you landed back here. Banned again from here, gave it a few weeks and came back with a new sock.

People can't stick your long windedness dude. Take a fucking hint!
That is a lie -
- Never been banned from here.
- I am not on P.ie.
- And not all posts are longer than your ability to stay focussed.

You started this again, then have some of your own medicine:

You accuse people of being others simply because length of post - this goes exactly to show your irrational hate-hysteria against women, you apply same inaccurate judgement when talking about Irish women, you see a few here and there with foreigners and you equate that with the majority of them, that says more about your inadequate relationship/history with women than anything shitty you have to say about them. And again the same irrational judgement about the identity of a person. Once again I have to repeat myself, I do not give a damn what you want, the world does not revolve around you, other people are different, different people read different posts, they are also there as reference to answer common multicult bs for any who need it in response to their own conversations with multicult.

You are one negative shit-fest venting chip-on-shoulder dipstick. A negative void. It is no wonder people do not want to be around you. You drag them down and suck the life out of them. A hobbyist who has found a barstool on this site to vent your negativity at your own failings in life of which you have perhaps your parents (as childhood sets the programming of a person into later life) and now yourself to blame. Your utterances are a blot on nationalism and do it no end of damage. You are a walking repellent to unalert sleeping people to nationalism and opposition to invasion, you are the embodiment of everything the enemy has seeded into the minds of the mass native people about the negativity and sewage they have been told nationalism is. You are everything they have been told to stay away from - that personification of the propagqanda that nationalisits are anti-woman, haters, petty minded - are boring, stifling, suffocating and are men who smother their freedom and life. In fact the one positive thing you can do is stay on PI, vent your toxic shit here rather than anywhere near the public and stay the fuck away from nationalist activism.

Last edited:

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
Top Bloke
It is clear Europe is in shit, because it has lost the best of reason, normality and IQ in fucking wars and we are left with dregs like yourself. .
I have served my time in the Military pal. I was a Corporal in the FCA.

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
I have served my time in the Military pal. I was a Corporal in the FCA.
So fucking what. Want another piece of metal on your chest so can outwardly show what a great boy you were? Many civvies undergo more ongoing lifetime of abuse, suffering, horrors and trauma in everyday civilian life than most troopers in any battle, they don't get medals though to broadcast it, they suffer in silence.

The Irish Army, used by our treacherous gov. (while a lot of personnel are good character and calibre) is a military that was the lickspittle of the UN, serving UN interests, serving globalists and their eventual rise and implementation of UN globalist policies in the West. The only real Irish military were the IRA. Men and women who actually fought for Irish sovereignty. Then you had Irish infantrymen in Africa fucking prostitutes. Today the Irish Navy are ferrying the invasion into Ireland, Irish officers and soldiers are now glad to be part of globalist EU lackey force.

The Irish military - lackeys to the UN and now EU, using Irish people to serve in violating Irish sovereignty and helping enslave Irish people through UN/EU globalisation enforcement force and UN trafficking of kids from the 3rd world - you would have been better off in the Legion Etrangeres, even the British Army or US Army, which was also used by some IRA as training.

Real war - is with nationalists in their own countries against their own traitor govs. You didn't serve any time, you made a choice as a weekend warrior Rambo wannabe. Like I said - we were left with dregs.

Last edited:

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
Top Bloke
That's some way to treat a man who's sacrificed so much for his Country. Haven't you heard of the hearing loss we've suffered from live rounds going off in the Glen of Imaal? Only 2 days ago I was reading in the Sunday Times how a Private injured his ankle in a pothole that shouldn't have been there. He sued the Minister Responsible and they only paid out on the steps of the Court putting that man and his family through many weeks of torture.

Then you had Irish infantrymen in Africa fucking prostitutes.
Don't you worry we got our own back. One thing that wasn't reported on at the time was that after word got back to the Barracks about Niemba the boy's blood was up so much that they went to the nearest village of Baluba and razed it to the ground. Women and children weren't spared. The corpses of the men were hung from trees and had their innards cut out.

Don't mess with the Irish Army pal.

Top Bottom