Working class hero sticks it to the elitist scum BBC

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
He has really built up anticipation about this Panorama documentary he has produced, lets hope it lives up to expectations!!
We dont know yet if the snippets released so far are the best of what he has or the tip of the iceberg.
We might get another clue tomorrow when he plans to release his next teaser footage.

D

Deleted member 863

Non Registered Member
I like that he nailed the guy for his classist/elitist anti-working class stances.

I like that you posted this for that very reason.

I like that you have exposed the hypocrisy in your thinking and actions.

I like that you sneer at Ballyfermot and her people and then post videos like this.

I like that it exposes the ignorance and self-destructiveness of your pettiness.

I like that I have the chance to say this to you here and now.

I like that you are now shown up for the utter hypocrite you really are.

I like that I got to feed you own medicine.

I like that you're probably squirming a bit by now and wondering how to shoehorn in some Native American agenda.

I despise Tommy Robinson, and I despise the sort of hypocrites who like to kiss his arse for him.

But I do like watching you crawl, laddie.

Greengoose

PI Member
I like that he nailed the guy for his classist/elitist anti-working class stances.

I like that you sneer at Ballyfermot and her people and then post videos like this.

I like that it exposes the ignorance and self-destructiveness of your pettiness.

I like that you're probably squirming a bit by now and wondering how to shoehorn in some Native American agenda.

I despise Tommy Robinson, and I despise the sort of hypocrites who like to kiss his arse for him.

:vomiton22je:

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
It's great that he's doing this - and it's long overdue. But, I think Tommy would be better to study the way John Pilger deals with these interviews. He sets his target up by giving the audience the evidence, he asks one pointed question, and then he trains the camera on the villain's face and lets him hang himself with his answer. Tommy is shouting this guy down, so he's is actually saving him from hanging himself.

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Tommy Robinson is not an Indian. You silly sod.

Bustedshaun

Donator
PI Member
It's great that he's doing this - and it's long overdue. But, I think Tommy would be better to study the way John Pilger deals with these interviews. He sets his target up by giving the audience the evidence, he asks one pointed question, and then he trains the camera on the villain's face and lets him hang himself with his answer. Tommy is shouting this guy down, so he's is actually saving him from hanging himself.
That's been the problem all along,there hasn't been a trained voice for the working class for decades. The left view them merely to be easily out manoeuvred as one would a pile of dog shit on the pavement. For all that he does sterling work.Sometimes you need a Douglas Murray and sometimes you need a right hook.

Victor Crowley

PI Member
Tommys an absolute fucking legend,the authentic voice of whats left of the white working class,or at least the segment of it thats not preoccupied with watching multi-millionaire,semi-literate blacks chasing after a ball!Its somewhat surprising actually that he hasnt been killed,or 'suicided',maybe hes just too popular now,should have offed him 3 or 4years ago!

Bustedshaun

Donator
PI Member
Tommys an absolute fucking legend,the authentic voice of whats left of the white working class,or at least the segment of it thats not preoccupied with watching multi-millionaire,semi-literate blacks chasing after a ball!Its somewhat surprising actually that he hasnt been killed,or 'suicided',maybe hes just too popular now,should have offed him 3 or 4years ago!

It was tried

D

Deleted member 863

Non Registered Member
Tommy Robinson is not an Indian. You silly sod.
True, but that doesn't mean I haven't exposed you as a total fucking hypocrite.

And a light-weight one at that.

You're like a rat in a corner now: trapped, and looking for something to snap at.

Your thread's dead, Fred.

You killed it yourself.

Along with your cred, Fred.

Top Bottom