Wonderful Interview on Late Late with Jayo Sherlock - Immigrant

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
What is telling is that you are against immigrants in this country.

You are pretending to feign purity when the reality is you are just imperialistic and don't want our country overrun and want to overrun other countries.
Yes, Ireland has a long and sordid history of imperialism, invading American, Canada, Australia, Barbados and Montserrat with (sex) slaves and bond servants .

Last edited:

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
So you are a "racist'', except that your criticism is directed against the indigenous population apparently because our skin is not dark enough for your liking.

Perhaps you could enlighten us to exactly where Jesus advocated suicide as an option.
If this is how LiberalD4er interprets, "Turn the other cheek," he must be confusing Jim Jones with Jesus Christ.

I take solace in and inspiration from (Old Testament) Lamentations, especially these verses, when countering self-hating cucks:

Exultant, now, her invaders; with her enemies nothing goes amiss. For her many sins, the Lord has brought doom on her, and all her children have gone into exile, driven before the oppressor. Bethink thee, Lord, of our ill case; see where we lie humiliated, and seeing take pity! New tenants our lands have, our homes foreign masters; orphaned sons of widowed mothers were not more defenceless. Ours to buy the very water we drink, pay a price for every stick of fire-wood; led hither and thither under the yoke, with no respite given, we must make our peace with men of Egypt or Assyria, for a belly-full of bread. So must we bear the guilt of our fathers, that sinned and are gone! Slaves for our masters now, and none to ransom us.

Last edited:

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
What is telling is that you are against immigrants in this country.
Not to flog a dead horse, but...

The United States have failed abjectly since 1965 to assimilate wave after wave of immigrants because the political and economic slave drivers don't want assimilation. They just mouth the platitude, "We are a nation of immigrants," and continue to ignore the will of an increasingly restive majority. That said, America's land mass is 100 times larger than Ireland's, but her population density is half of Ireland's. In a country as small as Ireland, continued unfettered immigration is bound to cause wholesale economic and political instability in a much shorter time.

OP
OP
L
Yes, Ireland has a long and sordid history of imperialism, invading American, Canada, Australia, Barbados and Montserrat with (sex) slaves and bond servants .
Oh that's it we weren't the imperial generals only the servants and slaves.

Only problem with that logic is that many of our immigrants are also the oppressed and needy and not generals.

Can you reverse Irelands immigration to America/Australia? Whats that you don't want to because we were oppressed?

You are a hypocrite then because many of the immigrants are coming here through bondage and oppression.

OP
OP
L
Not to flog a dead horse, but...

The United States have failed abjectly since 1965 to assimilate wave after wave of immigrants because the political and economic slave drivers don't want assimilation. They just mouth the platitude, "We are a nation of immigrants," and continue to ignore the will of an increasingly restive majority. That said, America's land mass is 100 times larger than Ireland's, but her population density is half of Ireland's. In a country as small as Ireland, continued unfettered immigration is bound to cause wholesale economic and political instability in a much shorter time.
The density of population or land mass about which we are talking is irellevant.

The question solely resides on the moral relevance of whether we SHOULD or SHOULD NOT be on other peoples' land regardless of the size of it or the density of population.

OP
OP
L
What a coincidence! I remember my grandparents' regaling us with tales about Ireland and they said exactly the same thing!
Well it is because the sole premise of imperialism is to keep the homeland white and fight the blacks /brownies in their own homelands. To stand behind the hard imperial work of Britain and France for centuries which kept our homeland white and say that what they did was wrong is hypocritical and wrong.

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account
They're so "oppressed" World Bank figures illustrate €600 Million per year goes from Ireland to Nigeria but Nigeria is the 1 with the big Space Program.

You still haven't amended your prejudicial OP mis-classifying Jayo as an "Immigrant" you woeful turd...

OP
OP
L
So you are a "racist'', except that your criticism is directed against the indigenous population apparently because our skin is not dark enough for your liking.

Are you not contradicting yourself? Our skin colour is either "a thing of shame" or "is irrelevant", you cannot have it both ways.

Perhaps you could enlighten us to exactly where Jesus advocated suicide as an option.
I am selectively racist - when it calls for positive discrimination I am racist - yes.

Do you not think it's slightly hypocritical yourself to keep Ireland white but back the colonialism of our race in moving to America and Australia in our millions? Be careful who you call hypocrite.

Jesus advocated turning the other cheeks and inviting people into your house. Anyone who does not invite you in be wary of those people said Jesus when advising the apostles to spread his word into other countries.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
Oh that's it we weren't the imperial generals only the servants and slaves.
If you have access to a list of names of so-called imperial generals, please share it.

Can you reverse Irelands immigration to America/Australia? Whats that you don't want to because we were oppressed?
I'm sure all the Irish that were crammed together like lemmings on coffin ships to God-knows-where would have rather stayed put had they not been enslaved, press-ganged or at the point of starvation.

You are a hypocrite then because many of the immigrants are coming here through bondage and oppression.
Newspeak for "economic migrant," a.k.a. welfare grubber, is "migrant," "refugee," "insert Orwellian buzzword here."

Christ! It's like having a dialogue with the deaf.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
Do you not think it's slightly hypocritical yourself to keep Ireland white but back the colonialism of our race in moving to America and Australia in our millions? Be careful who you call hypocrite.
I must have been passed out in history class when the teacher was discussing Irish colonialism.

Hey, if you're all for letting "refugees" into your flat/home, contact Catholic Charities, and they'll send them to you 'til hell wouldn't have it.

Top Bottom