Wonderful Diversity:- Islam party in Belgium wants to create an Islamic State and separate Men and Women by 2030

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
I rarely drink and the last time I ate meat was when I was fourteen. Also I tend to dress modestly. However if a Muslim ever pulls the "I don't want to serve you alcohol" stunt in a shop you should never let them away with it. If you let certain types of Muslims give you cheek than they often do not know when to stop. A Muslima friend of mine had to bully the indigenous English manager out of allowing these two arrogant Sunni Pakistanis also working there not to serve alcohol and she went to the bother because she knew today it would be alcohol and tomorrow it would be something else. Muslims are not a problem for me because I know how to handle them. Very many indigenous Europeans do not. I saw a clip from a documentary recently where these Takferi nutters were giving out leaflets telling Muslims not to vote and this silly English gave out to them and than went up to the camera and complained that they were allowing "Fascists" like UKIP to win when these lads were the Muslim version of National Action forget UKIP. A lot of the time with the indigenous English they either bend over backwards to the most savage Muslims or either it is "Allah is a Paedo!" stuff. The whole situation is such a mess.
yep big problem. i was in a muslim country buying non alcoholic beer and in the check out queue they where attacking me for even buying that! obsessed that they are right!

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
yep big problem. i was in a muslim country buying non alcoholic beer and in the check out queue they where attacking me for even buying that! obsessed that they are right!
That is one thing- it is worse when you are buying drink in a Muslim country and they come over to you and start saying "are you upset? Can I help you? Do you need someone to talk to? You don't need to take that stuff, things will be okay!". When my friend and I used to go to the local shop near to our squat if she was wearing her hjiab or even sometimes if she wasn't we would be subjected to that routine if we were getting a bottle wine or something.

trainwreck

PI Member
Islam party in Belgium wants to create an Islamic State and separate Men and Women

For the second time in 6 years the ‘Islam’ party will participate in Belgium’s municipal elections.

The party wants to create an Islamic State and separate men and women in public transport, Belgian newspaper HLN reports.

“Our goal is a 100% Islamic State, but we don’t mean we want to oblige the headscarf,” the party’s founder Redouane Ahrouch says.

“By establishing Sharia law we want to follow the way of the prophet and the Quran”, he adds.

The Islam party clearly focuses on conservative Muslims and already has two members elected as a result of the 2012 elections.

This year it will participate in 28 municipalities.

Islam party in Belgium wants to create an Islamic State and separate men and women

That's lovely- are the Halawa's joinin or do they not accept Muslim Brotherhood supporters? Facepalm
And of course, Sharia rules out democracy, so the last election in Belgium will be the one where the Muslim party win a sufficient majority to make Constitutional change.

NotPC

PI Member
And of course, Sharia rules out democracy, so the last election in Belgium will be the one where the Muslim party win a sufficient majority to make Constitutional change.
muslims should not be allowed run in elections in any western country, their goal is always to establish a religious extremist ideology on the population.

Keep them out!!!!!!

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
i was quite shocked in london in bow when i realized they didn't want to serve me in the local shops. they sever everyone else then pretended to be busy doing something. after that i felt uneasy carrying bacon or beers back too a friends house there!
Are you a woman John?

hehaw hehaw

PI Member
muslims should not be allowed run in elections in any western country, their goal is always to establish a religious extremist ideology on the population.

Keep them out!!!!!!
I'm afraid you can't do that in a democracy. You're right about establishing -not religious- but an Islamic ideology. They call it a Caliphate. Democracy is anathema to those who want a caliphate. Witness ISIS, al Qaeda or take your pick. They understand that to get a Caliphate, it will take a war, That is what jihad is. There are reform-minded Muslims who have called for a reopening of the gates of jihad so that Islam can be reinterpreted. The unpleasant fact is that violent jihad warfare against unbelievers is not a heretical doctrine held by a minority of extremist, but a constant element of Islamic theology. This is true of all four principal schools of Sunni Muslim jurisprudence, Maliki, Hanafi, Hanbali and Shafi'i. All four principal Sunni schools agree on the importance of jihad
ibn abi zayad al-qayrawani a Maliki jurist declared. " jihad is a precept of divine institution. its performance by certain individuals may dispense others from it. We Malikis maintain that it is preferable not to begin hostilities with the enemy before having invited the latter to embrace the religion o Allah except where the enemy attacks first. they have the alternative of either converting to Islam or paying the poll tax (jizya) short of which war will be declared against them. One more thing. Muhammad was clear about believers (Muslims) telling the truth. It is obligatory, and they should not lie. This is largely a matter between believers (Muslims). When it comes to unbelievers (you & me)- particularly those who at war with Muslims- Muhammad declares a different principal. He taught that lying was permissible in battle.
Religious deception, practiced on hapless unbelievers, is taught by the (Qur'an 3:28) telling Muslims "Let not the believers take for friends or helpers unbelievers rather than believers, except by way of precaution. In other words, don't make friends with unbelievers except to guard yourself against them.
The wee Muslim standing behind the counter of the corner shop will not tell you this but many would welcome a caliphate.
Islam's only overarching moral principle is " If it's good for Islam, it's right" So stealing and killing in certain circumstances is ok.

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

James Dawson

PI Member
I'm afraid you can't do that in a democracy. You're right about establishing -not religious- but an Islamic ideology. They call it a Caliphate. Democracy is anathema to those who want a caliphate. Witness ISIS, al Qaeda or take your pick. They understand that to get a Caliphate, it will take a war, That is what jihad is. There are reform-minded Muslims who have called for a reopening of the gates of jihad so that Islam can be reinterpreted. The unpleasant fact is that violent jihad warfare against unbelievers is not a heretical doctrine held by a minority of extremist, but a constant element of Islamic theology. This is true of all four principal schools of Sunni Muslim jurisprudence, Maliki, Hanafi, Hanbali and Shafi'i. All four principal Sunni schools agree on the importance of jihad
ibn abi zayad al-qayrawani a Maliki jurist declared. " jihad is a precept of divine institution. its performance by certain individuals may dispense others from it. We Malikis maintain that it is preferable not to begin hostilities with the enemy before having invited the latter to embrace the religion o Allah except where the enemy attacks first. they have the alternative of either converting to Islam or paying the poll tax (jizya) short of which war will be declared against them. One more thing. Muhammad was clear about believers (Muslims) telling the truth. It is obligatory, and they should not lie. This is largely a matter between believers (Muslims). When it comes to unbelievers (you & me)- particularly those who at war with Muslims- Muhammad declares a different principal. He taught that lying was permissible in battle.
Religious deception, practiced on hapless unbelievers, is taught by the (Qur'an 3:28) telling Muslims "Let not the believers take for friends or helpers unbelievers rather than believers, except by way of precaution. In other words, don't make friends with unbelievers except to guard yourself against them.
The wee Muslim standing behind the counter of the corner shop will not tell you this but many would welcome a caliphate.
Islam's only overarching moral principle is " If it's good for Islam, it's right" So stealing and killing in certain circumstances is ok.
I suppose condemning Islamic terrorism is somewhat of a quandary for Moslems.. Meanwhile our politicians can't even name it.

hehaw hehaw

PI Member
I suppose condemning Islamic terrorism is somewhat of a quandary for Moslems.. Meanwhile our politicians can't even name it.
If Islam was a religion of peace it certainly would be. Islam is a proselytizing religion and will use any method to advance Islam. It first spread by violently attacking neighbouring lands filled with Jews, Zoroastrian, Samaritans, Christians, Pagans, Atheists, Agnostics, etc. Once subjected they were offered these options. Convert to Islam, pay the jizya tax or die/leave. That is why the Middle East is Islamic. Do you seriously think early Jerusalem a City mostly inhabited by Jews all decided to convert to Islam? Why did these Jews leave to create the Middle Ages Diaspora? Today people are still being forced to chose one of these options. Our cowardly politicians suck up to Islam for the votes. However, once Islam is in a position of power it will use it to promote conversion to Islam. For anybody who believes in Christ and the Anti Christ, Mohammed is the Anti Christ and Jesus is the Messiah. Most Jews do not consider Jesus as the Messiah but If there are any Jews reading this please tell me how you would describe these two historical characters.

James Dawson

PI Member
If Islam was a religion of peace it certainly would be. Islam is a proselytizing religion and will use any method to advance Islam. It first spread by violently attacking neighbouring lands filled with Jews, Zoroastrian, Samaritans, Christians, Pagans, Atheists, Agnostics, etc. Once subjected they were offered these options. Convert to Islam, pay the jizya tax or die/leave. That is why the Middle East is Islamic. Do you seriously think early Jerusalem a City mostly inhabited by Jews all decided to convert to Islam? Why did these Jews leave to create the Middle Ages Diaspora? Today people are still being forced to chose one of these options. Our cowardly politicians suck up to Islam for the votes. However, once Islam is in a position of power it will use it to promote conversion to Islam. For anybody who believes in Christ and the Anti Christ, Mohammed is the Anti Christ and Jesus is the Messiah. Most Jews do not consider Jesus as the Messiah but If there are any Jews reading this please tell me how you would describe these two historical characters.
I suppose the quandary I was talking about is that a Muslim might, for want of a better word, conflate Islamic terrorism with jihad. Jihad is not condemnable in Islam.

Top Bottom