Wonderful Diversity:- Islam party in Belgium wants to create an Islamic State and separate Men and Women by 2030

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
I rarely drink and the last time I ate meat was when I was fourteen. Also I tend to dress modestly. However if a Muslim ever pulls the "I don't want to serve you alcohol" stunt in a shop you should never let them away with it. If you let certain types of Muslims give you cheek than they often do not know when to stop. A Muslima friend of mine had to bully the indigenous English manager out of allowing these two arrogant Sunni Pakistanis also working there not to serve alcohol and she went to the bother because she knew today it would be alcohol and tomorrow it would be something else. Muslims are not a problem for me because I know how to handle them. Very many indigenous Europeans do not. I saw a clip from a documentary recently where these Takferi nutters were giving out leaflets telling Muslims not to vote and this silly English gave out to them and than went up to the camera and complained that they were allowing "Fascists" like UKIP to win when these lads were the Muslim version of National Action forget UKIP. A lot of the time with the indigenous English they either bend over backwards to the most savage Muslims or either it is "Allah is a Paedo!" stuff. The whole situation is such a mess.
yep big problem. i was in a muslim country buying non alcoholic beer and in the check out queue they where attacking me for even buying that! obsessed that they are right!

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
yep big problem. i was in a muslim country buying non alcoholic beer and in the check out queue they where attacking me for even buying that! obsessed that they are right!
That is one thing- it is worse when you are buying drink in a Muslim country and they come over to you and start saying "are you upset? Can I help you? Do you need someone to talk to? You don't need to take that stuff, things will be okay!". When my friend and I used to go to the local shop near to our squat if she was wearing her hjiab or even sometimes if she wasn't we would be subjected to that routine if we were getting a bottle wine or something.

trainwreck

PI Member
Islam party in Belgium wants to create an Islamic State and separate Men and Women

For the second time in 6 years the ‘Islam’ party will participate in Belgium’s municipal elections.

The party wants to create an Islamic State and separate men and women in public transport, Belgian newspaper HLN reports.

“Our goal is a 100% Islamic State, but we don’t mean we want to oblige the headscarf,” the party’s founder Redouane Ahrouch says.

“By establishing Sharia law we want to follow the way of the prophet and the Quran”, he adds.

The Islam party clearly focuses on conservative Muslims and already has two members elected as a result of the 2012 elections.

This year it will participate in 28 municipalities.

Islam party in Belgium wants to create an Islamic State and separate men and women

That's lovely- are the Halawa's joinin or do they not accept Muslim Brotherhood supporters? Facepalm
And of course, Sharia rules out democracy, so the last election in Belgium will be the one where the Muslim party win a sufficient majority to make Constitutional change.

NotPC

PI Member
And of course, Sharia rules out democracy, so the last election in Belgium will be the one where the Muslim party win a sufficient majority to make Constitutional change.
muslims should not be allowed run in elections in any western country, their goal is always to establish a religious extremist ideology on the population.

Keep them out!!!!!!

Top Bottom