Wonderful Diversity:- Islam party in Belgium wants to create an Islamic State and separate Men and Women by 2030

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
He's a great man. He appears to hate Islam more than anyone.

yore

Banned
PI Member
It hardly matters what the -am, -anity, -ism or -emy the popular front breaks through with, as long as it is not Zionism!

If we are to be muslims, then let us be muslims. I don't see it happening, so get rid of it. Nothing in the country that does not adhere to the state.

Now Christianity - that is part of our insular narrative, which begun in Aegypt, Sumeria, Persia & Greece. This is something we can get behind, even in a rudimentary manner, but that will trickle down with the reformation of the schools & the replacement of Formalist, Structuralist & Post-Structuralist approaches to intellectuality with the old-fashioned tradition of studying history, from the beginnings of our insular narrative.

Hermetic alchemy; ceremonial magic; grand works of Hellenic architecture, glorious in their many tall columns; the theology & philosophy of Plato, Cleanthes, Plotinus; the physics & mathematics of Aristotle, Nicomachus, Democritus, Pythagoras; the Ogham of the druids & the magic of the runes & the Germanic tribes; the mythic Occultism of Wuotan & Hermann; the myth of a thousand years!

Last edited:

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
He's a great man. He appears to hate Islam more than anyone.
Myles he is one of the reasons that I believe that Tommy Robinson is either incredibly stupid or an agent. The fact that all these people who claim to be experts on Islam such as Gad Saad have fallen for him just shows how clueless they all are. He is a walking caricature of a "Black Shia" extremist- complete with the cartoonish Taqiya which until I came across him I believed only existed in the fevered imaginations of Sunni sectarians. He definitely hates Sunni Islam more than most. He almost certainly believes in very strict ideas of predestination so the fate of Tommy Robinson's soul would not be something he would be concerned at all about, getting as much revenge as possible on what he sees as the enemies of the Ahl al-Bayt by hook or by crook is another matter altogether.

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
I'm not sure it concerns Tommy too much either.
Yes but he puts himself forward as a commentator on Islam- first he lauds regional allies of ISIL and Al-Nusra and a key ally of Saudi Arabia (I thought he was against the relationship between British and Saudi Arabia? I am), Muslim savages of the first order, than he starts palling around with Imam Tawhidi on the totally head the ball fringe totally extremist wing of the Shia world.

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
So, are they only joking about the infidel thing?
A large majority of Muslims regard Christians as Ahl al-Kitab. All the Muslims I have known have shown me respect, including semi-savage Hizb ut-Tahrir types who my boyfriend at the time knew (and no he was not Muslim, he was indigenous English, though he did flirt with Quranism which is a modernist Muslim sect which attracts radical indigenous European conservatives and nationalists who are capable of thinking). I am not saying that Muslims cannot be very problematic but on a personal they are not towards me.

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
A large majority of Muslims regard Christians as Ahl al-Kitab. All the Muslims I have known have shown me respect, including semi-savage Hizb ut-Tahrir types who my boyfriend at the time knew (and no he was not Muslim, he was indigenous English, though he did flirt with Quranism which is a modernist Muslim sect which attracts radical indigenous European conservatives and nationalists who are capable of thinking). I am not saying that Muslims cannot be very problematic but on a personal they are not towards me.
i was quite shocked in london in bow when i realized they didn't want to serve me in the local shops. they sever everyone else then pretended to be busy doing something. after that i felt uneasy carrying bacon or beers back too a friends house there!

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
i was quite shocked in london in bow when i realized they didn't want to serve me in the local shops. they sever everyone else then pretended to be busy doing something. after that i felt uneasy carrying bacon or beers back too a friends house there!
I rarely drink and the last time I ate meat was when I was fourteen. Also I tend to dress modestly. However if a Muslim ever pulls the "I don't want to serve you alcohol" stunt in a shop you should never let them away with it. If you let certain types of Muslims give you cheek than they often do not know when to stop. A Muslima friend of mine had to bully the indigenous English manager out of allowing these two arrogant Sunni Pakistanis also working there not to serve alcohol and she went to the bother because she knew today it would be alcohol and tomorrow it would be something else. Muslims are not a problem for me because I know how to handle them. Very many indigenous Europeans do not. I saw a clip from a documentary recently where these Takferi nutters were giving out leaflets telling Muslims not to vote and this silly English gave out to them and than went up to the camera and complained that they were allowing "Fascists" like UKIP to win when these lads were the Muslim version of National Action forget UKIP. A lot of the time with the indigenous English they either bend over backwards to the most savage Muslims or either it is "Allah is a Paedo!" stuff. The whole situation is such a mess.

Top Bottom