Wonderful Diversity:- Islam party in Belgium wants to create an Islamic State and separate Men and Women by 2030

hehaw hehaw

PI Member
Restricted
I happen to like many posts of people I disagree with.
Liking a post in no way implies agreeing with its content.
Poster hee haw has a colourful and interesting manner of expression.

I note he and you are in a spat over something that’s got nothing to do with me.

But you childishly decided somehow that I was taking sides.
You need to grow up more.
I don't really want to butt in but well said Sir. But Poor dull James hasn't got the rounded education to grasp these concepts.

Ted

PI Member
The Field Marshall idiot is of course right, Moslems and Christians do not believe in the "same God". That's a lie usually told by leftists or taqiyya merchants.

Moslems do not accept the divinity of Christ. Even I know that, and I'm an atheist.
Oh, dear!

Christ was a Jew. Yet Jews do not hold the same beliefs as Christians. How do you square that circle?
Similarly, Muslims do not hold the same beliefs as Jews or Christians.

Even Christians differ in their beliefs, sometimes to quite an extreme level.

Sometimes, 'not the same' does not mean 'different'.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Oh, dear!

Christ was a Jew. Yet Jews do not hold the same beliefs as Christians. How do you square that circle?
The Jews rejected and crucified Christ.
Were you aware of that?
Christ is God made man .
Were you aware of that?

The Jews reject Christ, they reject God the Father in whose name Christ took flesh.

For anybody to state as you do “Yet Jews do not hold the same beliefs as Christians. How do you square that circle.?.”
Indicates a total inability to discern what religious belief and truth are about.

You seem for some daft reason to think that because Christ had a Jewish mother that Jews should have the same beliefs as Christians.
You really are quite the numpty noo and this often happens to people who follow apostate Cardinal Bergoglio.
( the jester in white calling himself a “pope”).

hehaw hehaw

PI Member
Restricted
Were you aware of that?
Christ is God made man .
Were you aware of that?

The Jews reject Christ, they reject God the Father in whose name Christ took flesh.

For anybody to state as you do “Yet Jews do not hold the same beliefs as Christians. How do you square that circle.?.”
Indicates a total inability to discern what religious belief and truth are about.

You seem for some daft reason to think that because Christ had a Jewish mother that Jews should have the same beliefs as Christians.
You really are quite the numpty noo and this often happens to people who follow apostate Cardinal Bergoglio.
God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are one and the same. Nationality does not come into it. God choose Mary as she had found favour with God.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
I don't really want to butt in but well said Sir. But Poor dull James hasn't got the rounded education to grasp these concepts.
Poor James is trawling through every post by yourself and myself and giving it a dislike red hand.
This is part of his essentially abusive and bullying personality and another reason to remove the dislike button option which this twanker is abusing.
( maybe let’s hit back together and give all of his posts the double red hand..?)

Ted

PI Member
Were you aware of that?
Christ is God made man .
Were you aware of that?

I was wrong about you.

You're not Protestant; you're just a deceitful loon, who twists and makes it up from his own addled brain.
And a waste of my time.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
I was wrong about you.

You're not Protestant; you're just a deceitful loon, who twists and makes it up from his own addled brain.
And a waste of my time.
You bitch and moan and judge in every post about the theological and spiritual position I have adopted relative to the catholic papal circus but rarely if ever actually debate that position with reasoned argument.s
Then you pretend faux concern about my soul.
But you don’t really give a damm because you have blindly decided to follow the heretic antipope Francis who himself does not really give a damm either.
As I said before the two of you are very well matched.

Last edited: