Wonderful Diversity:- Islam party in Belgium wants to create an Islamic State and separate Men and Women by 2030

James Dawson

PI Member
Post reported
Again?

What is it with you sissy boys?

The reason this site is good is because it's, broadly speaking, an advocate of free speech. I don't really understand the hurty names thing. Hee-haw called me, or in the thralls of, a muslimcunt, and, someone who has had penis trimmed, i.e a J0O. I will probably launch my appeal based those grounds.. but I don't really care.

P

Pi poster

Non Registered Member
lol @ false accusations

Even P.IE! had the good sense to kick you off for being a troll. Please
Wrong again, I left after the moderator threantened to publish my email and IP address.

Go and get some fresh air, you sound exhausted.

James Dawson

PI Member
Wrong again, I left after the moderator threantened to publish my email and IP address. Which would have been used by racists like you against me.

Go and get some fresh air, you sound exhausted.
lol You're not a Syrian refugee, you're a troll

hehaw hehaw

PI Member
Restricted
I've already reviewed it. You can't accept a mistake that YOU made, not me. And you've continued your hostility.

That proves that you are of low character, son
You did. Just because I told you too!!! I have only one last thing to say to you, and it will prove your stupidity.
"Klaatu barada nikto" This will prove you don't understand words.

James Dawson

PI Member
You did. Just because I told you too!!! I have only one last thing to say to you, and it will prove your stupidity.
"Klaatu barada nikto" This will prove you don't understand words.
Look at them all ganging up on me now...

They sense blood! Animals