• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Women's Day Is Funded By The Rockefeller Foundation For Population Control

• Thread starter Deleted member 2694
  • Start date
  • Replies 90
  • Views 3K

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
No, they should preferably stick to analysis. There's a woman who commentates on MOTD and she's awful.
The female MOTD commentator is (unintentionally) hilarious. Incidentally, does anyone know what MOTD viewing stats are?

Cantwell's pretty good IMO. I used to tune into the 6N show she presented and she made the best of 45 minutes of cliche ridden rubbish. Gerry Thornley was always staring at her tits.

RTE were onto a good thing when they dispatched George Hook and McGuirk. They were blydi awful. Their departure - especially Hook's - meant that we could enjoy real rugby analysis from seasoned pros like ROG and - whilst I don't particularly like him - Shane Horgan. They'd also bring in a guest analyst like Ben Kay or some other English rugby lad (something Bill O'Herlihy's wendy ball show used to do years and years ago - they'd have Trevor Steven or Joe Kinnear on). I really enjoyed their input as you always felt that they weren't watching what they were saying, whereas on BBC they'd be very careful not to offend anyone.

Anyhoo, TV3 now has 6N rights. Aside from ROG's occasional appearance it's a bit bland. The presenter's dead eyed stare is as spine tingling as Simple Simon's..........they desperately need a Joanne Cantwell.

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
Women's Day is too established. It has been around for a hundred years and is an official holiday in many countries.
To get a rebalance in the gender debate we need Men's Day. Much easier to introduce than getting rid of the Women's Day.
There's no need for either of them. International men's day isn't going to put a beaming smile on men's faces.

Women tend to buy into all the happy clappy shite. Most men - not you obviously - simply don't care.

Olli Rehn

Gone Fishing
PI Member
Censored zone of Political Irish. Deported soon...

Quote:

The day is an official holiday in Afghanistan,[55] Angola, Armenia,[56] Azerbaijan,[57][58] Belarus,[59] Burkina Faso,[60] Cambodia,[61] China (for women only),[62] Cuba,[63] Georgia,[64] Guinea-Bissau, Eritrea, Kazakhstan,[65] Kyrgyzstan,[66] Laos,[67] Madagascar (for women only),[68] Moldova,[69] Mongolia,[70] Nepal, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine,[71] Uzbekistan,[72] Vietnam,[73] and Zambia.[74]
More around...

Reptilia

PI Member

Quote:

The day is an official holiday in Afghanistan,[55] Angola, Armenia,[56] Azerbaijan,[57][58] Belarus,[59] Burkina Faso,[60] Cambodia,[61] China (for women only),[62] Cuba,[63] Georgia,[64] Guinea-Bissau, Eritrea, Kazakhstan,[65] Kyrgyzstan,[66] Laos,[67] Madagascar (for women only),[68] Moldova,[69] Mongolia,[70] Nepal, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine,[71] Uzbekistan,[72] Vietnam,[73] and Zambia.[74]
More around...
All dumps. Doesn't that tell you something?

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member

Quote:

More around...
So, what if I identify as a woman on International Weemen's day? Do I get the day off?

Top Bottom