'Women,girls,and people who can become pregnant'!

According to a diatribe currently running on Colm O Gormless's Amnesty Ireland,abortion must be made freely and easily available to,I quote,'all women,girls and PEOPLE who can become pregnant'!?now am I missing something here,has there been some startling recent development in human biology and evolution,or are these libtards basically just fucking insane,someone please enlighten me?

We are at the stage in late modern civilisation that various priests have started to appear proclaiming all sorts of magical things. The current fashion is to allow anybody to pretend to be whatever they want and Colm knows this.

When you post a OP, its good manners to actually bother to post a link by the way.

According to a diatribe currently running on Colm O Gormless's Amnesty Ireland,abortion must be made freely and easily available to,I quote,'all women,girls and PEOPLE who can become pregnant'!?now am I missing something here,has there been some startling recent development in human biology and evolution,or are these libtards basically just fucking insane,someone please enlighten me?
I think your some sort of pussy to get offended about this
Be careful, keep your legs together

OP
OP
Daigoro
We are at the stage in late modern civilisation that various priests have started to appear proclaiming all sorts of magical things. The current fashion is to allow anybody to pretend to be whatever they want and Colm knows this.

When you post a OP, its good manners to actually bother to post a link by the way.
Sorry,was pushed for time,but I did say the article is on Amnesty Ireland site!

Coppinger has been on about the same schtick. The abortion legislation was to be worded for women, but when they remembered that, in Ireland, women can now declare themselves men on their passport but still get pregnant, they want it all worded for "person" now.

Transgenderism is the bridge too far that causes the "logic" of the whole gender ideology movement to collapse, and will probably be its undoing. Even gay people know it - that's why some were out protesting about transgender inclusion in gay pride marches.

To demonstrate how nonsensical it all is: the banning of so-called conversion therapies legislation in the works here also makes specific exclusions from any penalty for assisting "transgender conversion". So the law will come down on you like a ton of bricks if you even suggest a homosexual tendency can be suppressed or "converted", but it will happily stand aside if you want to help physically mame someone who wants to claim to be a different sex. Nuts.

Last edited:

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Coppinger has been on about the same schtick. The abortion legislation was to be worded for women, but when they remembered that, in Ireland, women can now declare themselves men on their passport but still get pregnant, they want it all worded for "person" now.

Transgenderism is the bridge too far that causes the "logic" of the whole gender ideology movement to collapse, and will probably be its undoing. Even gay people know it - that's why some were out protesting about transgender inclusion in gay pride marches.

Professor Alexander Dugin - The Logos of Cybele

To demonstrate how nonsensical it all is: the banning of so-called conversion therapies legislation in the works here also makes specific exclusions from any penalty for assisting "transgender conversion". So the law will come down on you like a ton of bricks if you even suggest a homosexual tendency can be suppressed or "converted", but it will happily stand aside if you want to help physically mame someone who wants to claim to be a different sex. Nuts.
I find it hard to get around the transgender bit
My daughter tells me that her cousin identifies as gender fluid
I only meet them at weddings and funerals nowadays but they are the best singer, best dancer 💃 and most interesting person there

Top Bottom