Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Woman attacked by migrant in Dublin

Radioactive

Donator
PI Member
Shocking: Brave Dublin woman posts this message on Facebook to warn other women after she was attacked by a man while walking home on Saturday night

A brave Dublin woman has spoken out about a man who tried to sexually attack her on Saturday night just two minutes from her home.

The woman took to Facebook to warn other women of how she was walking home through Arbour Hill when a man in his 30s approached her and asked her for directions to the Phoenix Park.
She posted the following on Facebook:

“So last night I went out with my best friends had a great night and on my way home (a 2 minute walk from where I currently was) a man approached me about late 30s and he said he was from Greece and doesn’t speak English and asked me to direct him to the Phoenix Park.”

“I explained where it was very clearly and used signs with my hands, he didn’t seem to understand and he kept trying to ask me something but didn’t have the words for it (I think he was asking me was I a sex worker because he was getting closer to me and was holding money)”

“I explained that I’m going home to my boyfriend and to leave me alone (he seemed to understand that very well) long story short he followed me into my estate only about a minute from my house.”
The woman says she kneed him in the groin.

“We then called the guards, they arrived within about 2 minutes asked me for a description and put me in the car and drove all around the surrounding areas to find him with unfortunately no luck.

Shocking: Brave Dublin woman posts this message on Facebook to warn other women after she was attacked by a man while walking home on Saturday night

Well done to Irish media for reporting this incident and warning Irish women to be wary of foreign people matching the attackers description, with a photo ID of this particular scumbag.

OH WAIT..

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
I'm afraid Tadgh had this one signed and posted a long time ago OP

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
Though I must say that any women walking around there on her own at night must be a bit mad. It might be her right to do it, but there is a point where reality has to come in.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
Though I must say that any women walking around there on her own at night must be a bit mad. It might be her right to do it, but there is a point where reality has to come in.
It said she was walking through Arbour Hill. I don't think its wise for anyone to walk through any Park after dark unless there are loads of people around. Presumably his kind of carry one would be unlikely to happen if you were on a street.

Top Bottom