Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

COVID-19 Will you get vaccinated as soon as the vaccine is available?

Will you get vaccinated as soon as the vaccine is available?

• Yes

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • No

Votes: 49 55.7%
  • Maybe later, when it proves effective and safe.

Votes: 18 20.5%
  • Unsure as of now.

Votes: 8 9.1%

• Total voters

Superhans

Administrator
PI Member
Screenshot-39201049a2ca7d68b.md.png

Will you get vaccinated as soon as the vaccine is available?

Polyco

PI Member
No chance whatsoever.

Self determination is a fundemental human right that millions have fought and died for over the years. I shall not abandon what we owe to them in a sop to Pfizer's bottom line.

Wolfe Tone

PI Member
are the "Not ever" people really serious about that? Even if it means that your freedom of movement and association is restricted based on vaccine compliance?

blue velvet

PI Member
The way I tend to see it is why should I have to take this medicaton to get out of the restrictions that the government have imposed on us.

Why should any healthy person have to take it.

It seems like people are queuing up to take it though.

Wolfe Tone

PI Member
No chance whatsoever.

Self determination is a fundemental human right that millions have fought and died for over the years. I shall not abandon what we owe to them in a sop to Pfizer's bottom line.
Millions more will have had the vaccine and will look at ideological purity spiral people as quaint anti science dinosaurs. In short, who'll thank you for a principaled stands?

Polyco

PI Member
are the "Not ever" people really serious about that? Even if it means that your freedom of movement and association is restricted based on vaccine compliance?
That makes me even more determined to resist the coercion. Give in once and they'll be back for evermore with another bug that needs another jab. It is a form of control by big money/pharma, nothing to do with public health.

Polyco

PI Member
Millions more will have had the vaccine and will look at ideological purity spiral people as quaint anti science dinosaurs. In short, who'll thank you for a principaled stands?
Whose science? The voodoo crap that we have been subjected to for the last year, or the more considered studies that have been emerging of late which note that masks and lockdowns make no sense at all?

Wolfe Tone

PI Member
They can't create an apartheid society based on vaccine compliance. That makes a joke of everything they supposedly stand for.
of course, but everything they stand for is already a joke. look at the military exercise the inauguration of the US president has become. aparthied was a bad look beacuse the vast majority were subjected to it. Vaccine discrimination wont be a bad look as it will only be an increasingly isolated minority who'll have a problem with it. And easily painted as nutters, not as heroic freedom fighters

Top Bottom