• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

COVID-19 Will vaccines be mandatory?

Rose

PI Member
The eerie, perhaps ironic significance of a 400 ft hypodermic needle occupying the main street of our capital city occurred to me recently.
It is quite likely that Ireland will be the base of manufacture for many of these experimental genetic cocktails. The problem as I see it is that most people project their own humanity on to the psychopathic technocrats orchestrating this global coup. They can not or will not accept the existence of evil in this world. We should not look on these people as 'sheep', 'normies' or enemies. That will only make matters worse. Evidence based persuasion founded in respect is what is needed. There are mountains of evidence exposing the Covid narrative as a blatant lie, but the conditioning/propaganda is relentless, endlessly and aggressively repeated. We can't compete by attempting to use the same tactics, of "hammering a message home." I don't claim to have any answers but from my own experience, one a one to one basis it is most effective to pose questions that expose the lies being told. For example.
"How can a vaccine be declared safe for use when the people who might actually need it, the elderly and immuno-compromised are excluded from safety trials?"
"Covid19 has been found in sewage samples from March 2019, proving that it has been in open circulation since at least that time. How is it possible that the effects were only noticed a year later, after the WHO declared it a pandemic?"
"Can we be reasonably expected to believe that it was a mere coincidence that Covid19 first appeared in Wuhan China, the only place in the world with a laboratory housing gain of function experiments into bat coronaviruses?"
"Can we be reasonably expected to believe that the total death toll of this virus in China is less than 5000, while at the same time believing that it killed over 2000 in Ireland alone?"
"Can we really believe it was a coincidence that the WEF, Gates Foundation, Rockerfeller Foundation role played the entire exact scenario involving a novel coronavirus outbreak, lockdowns etc at "Event 201" in October 2019?"
"The only brief period of excess mortality in Ireland was in the middle of the period of strictest lockdown. How can we say that lockdowns save lives?"
There are hundred more unanswerable questions like these. Proof for all of the above is easily accessed from msm outlets with a quick internet search, this is also key. People that are used to only trusting main stream sources will be quick to dismiss any alternative or independent voices, no matter how reliable. Anyway, that's all from me for a Saturday morning. I'm going to have another coffee and think about something else for he afternoon!
Look at the way the apostles were treated and look at how their legacy changed the world. Have a great afternoon.

OP
Shur it'll be grand
The eerie, perhaps ironic significance of a 400 ft hypodermic needle occupying the main street of our capital city occurred to me recently.
It is quite likely that Ireland will be the base of manufacture for many of these experimental genetic cocktails. The problem as I see it is that most people project their own humanity on to the psychopathic technocrats orchestrating this global coup. They can not or will not accept the existence of evil in this world. We should not look on these people as 'sheep', 'normies' or enemies. That will only make matters worse. Evidence based persuasion founded in respect is what is needed. There are mountains of evidence exposing the Covid narrative as a blatant lie, but the conditioning/propaganda is relentless, endlessly and aggressively repeated. We can't compete by attempting to use the same tactics, of "hammering a message home." I don't claim to have any answers but from my own experience, one a one to one basis it is most effective to pose questions that expose the lies being told. For example.
"How can a vaccine be declared safe for use when the people who might actually need it, the elderly and immuno-compromised are excluded from safety trials?"
"Covid19 has been found in sewage samples from March 2019, proving that it has been in open circulation since at least that time. How is it possible that the effects were only noticed a year later, after the WHO declared it a pandemic?"
"Can we be reasonably expected to believe that it was a mere coincidence that Covid19 first appeared in Wuhan China, the only place in the world with a laboratory housing gain of function experiments into bat coronaviruses?"
"Can we be reasonably expected to believe that the total death toll of this virus in China is less than 5000, while at the same time believing that it killed over 2000 in Ireland alone?"
"Can we really believe it was a coincidence that the WEF, Gates Foundation, Rockerfeller Foundation role played the entire exact scenario involving a novel coronavirus outbreak, lockdowns etc at "Event 201" in October 2019?"
"The only brief period of excess mortality in Ireland was in the middle of the period of strictest lockdown. How can we say that lockdowns save lives?"
There are hundred more unanswerable questions like these. Proof for all of the above is easily accessed from msm outlets with a quick internet search, this is also key. People that are used to only trusting main stream sources will be quick to dismiss any alternative or independent voices, no matter how reliable. Anyway, that's all from me for a Saturday morning. I'm going to have another coffee and think about something else for he afternoon!
Ireland is like an open air asylum with subservient sheep. You can't rationalise with these cowards. In the face of overwhelming evidence, they still won't believe its a hoax. All about keeping up with the neighbours.

Jay Homer Simpson

PI Member
i have a bad feeling that the government will initially tell all social welfare recipients they have to get the vaccine or the welfare will be cut off. It will be a tiered vaccination process the richer you are the least likely you need to get the vaccine the poorer you are the more likely you will be the human guinea pigs
They already tested this out with the public services defacto national identity card and 99.9999999999999% of people on welfare signed up.

whyfillaw

PI Member
it looks like all vaccines will have to have a unique identifier code and a bar code for tracing purposes.For aviation,cruising , and movement from jurisdiction to jurisdiction one will have to submit a unique covid-19 vax code number.The vax code will be assigned to a unique recipient of the vax dose, so for the pharmaceutical companies', private organisations, governments it will be the Big Brother scenario where everyone who gets the vax is track and traced wherever they go.

For those who decline the vax , they will be excluded from any ships,planes, mass gatherings of any kind due to lack of vax clearance from the authorities.The damage done to the world economy is enormous and there will be a concerted effort early in the new year to "plan" for the Post Covid-19 world where immunity is the "golden ticket" for free movement all over the world again.

Governments and private organisations will not tolerate restrictions to trade due to "anti-vaxers" who refuse to take the vax and keep the virus circulating in the community.I can see it everyone being issued with a "PSC type" of card with the "Covid-19 VAX ID Number and bar code" on it to allow travel , pop concerts, Euro-/World Cup Matches etc.The world will be a cold place for non-compliance and anti-vaxers.

Last edited:

Polyco

PI Member
There's no way all these lockdown restrictions are constitutional. The Attorney General and his staff should surely be asked questions.
They certainly go against the intent of the constitution, but there appears to be a get out clause and that is it may be overridden if deemed to be in the 'common good'. I think we have certainly reached the point where any pretence that the lockdown legislation can be regarded as being in the common good is laughable, indeed, there was never really a point where they could be deemed as such given the huge damage that has been inflicted upon society, the economy and people's health.

Polyco

PI Member
it looks like all vaccines will have to have a unique identifier code and a bar code for tracing purposes.For aviation,cruising , and movement from jurisdiction to jurisdiction one will have to submit a unique covid-19 vax code number.The vax code will be assigned to a unique recipient of the vax dose, so for the pharmaceutical companies', private organisations, governments it will be the Big Brother scenario where everyone who gets the vax is track and traced wherever they go.

For those who decline the vax , they will be excluded from any ships,planes, mass gatherings of any kind due to lack of vax clearance from the authorities.The damage done to the world economy is enormous and there will be a concerted effort early in the new year to "plan" for the Post Covid-19 world where immunity is the "golden ticket" for free movement all over the world again.

Governments and private organisations will not tolerate restrictions to trade due to "anti-vaxers" who refuse to take the vax and keep the virus circulating in the community.I can see it everyone being issued with a "PSC type" of card with the "Covid-19 VAX ID Number and bar code" on it to allow travel , pop concerts, Euro-/World Cup Matches etc.The world will be a cold place for non-compliance and anti-vaxers.
That would certainly be the intent of many and it takes into a scenario far worse than Orwell imagined. Yet I'm not sure that it could be imposed as simply as big brother would wish. Maybe that's the intent of the second virus that is going to be unleashed upon us by Gates and crew, apparently, just to make sure we do conform, having being softened up this year.

benroe

PI Member
My wife took a straw poll at the nursing home she works in, she asked 11 other nurses and staff, 2 said they would take it, 2 said they'd wait and see, 7 said they wouldn't (8 including herself).

Rose

PI Member
My wife took a straw poll at the nursing home she works in, she asked 11 other nurses and staff, 2 said they would take it, 2 said they'd wait and see, 7 said they wouldn't (8 including herself).
Today Spain made it manditory for health care workers who together with the elderly will be getting it first. Some concerned people are sharing photos of the box for the vaccination they are using Astrazeneca. Look at the box then research whats in it.

Champ

PI Member
They certainly go against the intent of the constitution, but there appears to be a get out clause and that is it may be overridden if deemed to be in the 'common good'. I think we have certainly reached the point where any pretence that the lockdown legislation can be regarded as being in the common good is laughable, indeed, there was never really a point where they could be deemed as such given the huge damage that has been inflicted upon society, the economy and people's health.
I don't think there's a get out clause but the government are giving themselves one. If you were to say what situation might allow for the suspension of constitutional rights (natural rights acknowledged by the Constitution) for eight months so far, it would hardly be a virus for which (dubious) tests show a less than 5% positivity rate and from which 99% of people recover.

Rose

PI Member
Top Bottom