• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

COVID-19 Will vaccines be mandatory?

gijoe

PI Member
The dreaded question. Personally I wont be taking a vaccine, so I guess I'll never fly again.

I know the won't be overtly made mandatory, but will we be coerced into it?
It looks as if for the foreseeable that to attend a public event such as a concert or take a flight that certification through an app that you were vaccinated will be required. I have no problem with a vaccine per se - I just won't be first in the queue so that we can see any side effects first.

OP
Shur it'll be grand
It looks as if for the foreseeable that to attend a public event such as a concert or take a flight that certification through an app that you were vaccinated will be required. I have no problem with a vaccine per se - I just won't be first in the queue so that we can see any side effects first.
It annoys me when people say that. Basically they're saying they'll take it eventually.

Like writing a blank cheque on their own health.

Rose

PI Member
Can you describe the composition of what is in the proposed vaccine? Look at the tag on your jumper it tells you what your jumper is made of. Can you tell us what this upcoming vaccine that you have no problem with consists of?

OP
Shur it'll be grand
Can you describe the composition of what is in the proposed vaccine? Look at the tag on your jumper it tells you what your jumper is made of. Can you tell us what this upcoming vaccine that you have no problem with consists of?
Arrah shur if everywan is taking it, I will. I'd say 90% of Irish will respond like this.

Rose

PI Member
Your on your your own if you get sick in Ireland. Unlike the swine flu you won't be indeminified if your body reacts badly to its never before aquired dose of genetically modified organisms.
The criminal medical cartels are censoring all treatments and cures that work to save lives

Wolf

PI Member
The dreaded question. Personally I wont be taking a vaccine, so I guess I'll never fly again.

I know the won't be overtly made mandatory, but will we be coerced into it?
Thankfully one of my best friends is also my GP........
I won't be taking any rushed vaccine....but I'll be flying....:)

Top Bottom