Why the Trannie agenda must be opposed.

page61

PI Member
I'm not against tattoos but I think it would be better if people had to prove they were over 21 to get one. I have tattoos that I mildly regret but that is part of being a member of the tribe I weaned in. "Sex changes" are a whole different thing. Teens have a strong thing about identity so can easily latch unto things like this not thinking about the future. I don't believe for a moment that there were tons of wannabe trannies wandering 1980s Cork, Galway or Dublin.

Good thinking regarding Tattoos.. i would not object to that.

As for transgenders, they are the flavour of the month and hopefully will be consigned to the bottom of the heap.. there is a lot of /to much attention given to them ..I think that a lot of them are attention seekers..and warped individuals ,

Dublin Stan

PI Member
Prime Time: An increasing dilemma facing Irish parents is what to do when your child desperately wants irreversable sex change treatment. This is the reality that a rapidly growing number of parents are facing.
RTE, Quack Station Central. This is not an epidem,ic. It is a handfull of disturbed people/people with fetishes/narcissists being used by Big Pharma to make $$$. Let's not forget the trans-humanist agenda, which is proceeding apace.

Dublin Stan

PI Member
The only Occam's razor explanation for drag queens wanting to read stories to kids is to groom or molest them. One such reader in Texas is a convicted child molester

page61

PI Member
Flavor of the month, Knee jerk reaction to seem to conform ..

A tranny without a fanny will never be a mammy

Top Bottom