Why the Trannie agenda must be opposed.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Prime Time: An increasing dilemma facing Irish parents is what to do when your child desperately wants irreversable sex change treatment.

This is the reality that a rapidly growing number of parents are facing.

It's obvious that this is completely media driven.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm not against tattoos but I think it would be better if people had to prove they were over 21 to get one. I have tattoos that I mildly regret but that is part of being a member of the tribe I weaned in. "Sex changes" are a whole different thing. Teens have a strong thing about identity so can easily latch unto things like this not thinking about the future. I don't believe for a moment that there were tons of wannabe trannies wandering 1980s Cork, Galway or Dublin.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
I'm not against tattoos but I think it would be better if people had to prove they were over 21 to get one. I have tattoos that I mildly regret but that is part of being a member of the tribe I weaned in. "Sex changes" are a whole different thing. Teens have a strong thing about identity so can easily latch unto things like this not thinking about the future. I don't believe for a moment that there were tons of wannabe trannies wandering 1980s Cork, Galway or Dublin.

Of course children will say silly things - and normally one stern look from their parents (particularly the father) is enough to let them know that such silliness will not be entertained. That's what's called "holding" in psychology. But today's Snowflake parents are not capable of psychological holding. The child will not get that stern look - that setting of limits - which they actually crave. What they get instead is their so called parents acting as if they were just two other children - and that the child's silliness is just as valid as the parents' commands. This cowardice on the part of so many modern parents is a source of enormous anxiety to children, which later can develop into mental disorders.

Bi Ciuin

PI Member
American College of Pediatrics reaches decision: Transgenderism of children is child abuse

The American College of Pediatricians urges healthcare professionals, educators and legislators to reject all policies that condition children to accept as normal a life of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex. Facts – not ideology – determine reality.

According to the DSM-V, as many as 98% of gender confused boys and 88% of gender confused girls eventually accept their biological sex after naturally passing through puberty.

Children who use puberty blockers to impersonate the opposite sex will require cross-sex hormones in late adolescence. Cross-sex hormones (testosterone and estrogen) are associated with dangerous health risks including but not limited to high blood pressure, blood clots, stroke and cancer.

Rates of suicide are twenty times greater among adults who use cross-sex hormones and undergo sex reassignment surgery, even in Sweden which is among the most LGBQT – affirming countries.

Conditioning children into believing a lifetime of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex is normal and healthful as child abuse.

Gender Ideology Harms Children

Finally we have some people coming to their senses, looks like the American College of Pediatricians has not been adequately undermined with psychos, pedos and perverts yet.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
American College of Pediatrics reaches decision: Transgenderism of children is child abuse

The American College of Pediatricians urges healthcare professionals, educators and legislators to reject all policies that condition children to accept as normal a life of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex. Facts – not ideology – determine reality.

According to the DSM-V, as many as 98% of gender confused boys and 88% of gender confused girls eventually accept their biological sex after naturally passing through puberty.

Children who use puberty blockers to impersonate the opposite sex will require cross-sex hormones in late adolescence. Cross-sex hormones (testosterone and estrogen) are associated with dangerous health risks including but not limited to high blood pressure, blood clots, stroke and cancer.

Rates of suicide are twenty times greater among adults who use cross-sex hormones and undergo sex reassignment surgery, even in Sweden which is among the most LGBQT – affirming countries.

Conditioning children into believing a lifetime of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex is normal and healthful as child abuse.

Gender Ideology Harms Children

Finally we have some people coming to their senses, looks like the American College of Pediatricians has not been adequately undermined with psychos, pedos and perverts yet.

Parents should also consider that the tranny lifestyle is very expensive and the risk of their children ending up in prostitution and drug addiction is very high indeed if they push them down this path. How could any parent look forward to a life of prostitution and drug abuse for their child. It's hard to believe.

Bi Ciuin

PI Member
Parents should also consider that the tranny lifestyle is very expensive and the risk of their children ending up in prostitution and drug addiction is very high indeed if they push them down this path. How could any parent look forward to a life of prostitution and drug abuse for their child. It's hard to believe.
In my view any parent shoving drugs like this down a child's throat should be locked up in jail for child abuse.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Of course children will say silly things - and normally one stern look from their parents (particularly the father) is enough to let them know that such silliness will not be entertained. That's what's called "holding" in psychology. But today's Snowflake parents are not capable of psychological holding. The child will not get that stern look - that setting of limits - which they actually crave. What they get instead is their so called parents acting as if they were just two other children - and that the child's silliness is just as valid as the parents' commands. This cowardice on the part of so many modern parents is a source of enormous anxiety to children, which later can develop into mental disorders.
I think the article in the OP really hit on the major problem in all this; Aristotelian logic forms a large part of the basis of our Civilization. Accepting the Transgender agenda is over throwing this and replacing it with Metaphysical Subjectivism. Something I have noticed with a lot of Libtards is that for them everything is about feelings and if basic prudence and rationality go against their feelings or hurt someone else's than to bad for basic prudence and rationality. And we are talking about adults here.

If the mantra pushed now is low is love, then all bets are off, everything will be made look normal and to be celebrated. Dogmas as example on sexual activity are there for a reason. Certain things are meant to remain in the closet in general for the good of the overall group/majority.

Syphilis and many other std's in the past meant that it was risky to have sex with many women in general, again why sex outside marriage was risky, but antibiotics helped make this issue go away in general, but they are no longer working as nature has caught up with the science.
Now we have super bugs, drug companies are too busy selling erectile dysfunction, ritalin, anti depressants etc.. to care about making more variations of antibiotics, as its not cost effective/profitable for them, thank profit making first for this. So the sexual revolution will be tempered by nature in the end eventually.

The issue here is the damage that is done to the young. Homosexuals as example cannot recreate themselves naturally, it is now being pushed through indoctrination at an early age rather then some natural force regarding the group surviving, but all the promotion of such sexual habits from high is how they will reproduce themselves on levels never seen before in modern history if allowed, and now they are at the end game of sex ed as example.

What will be pushed on your kids in future is how do you know your not gay or your a bigot if you dont try, alongside if you dont date black people you are a racist.

There will be a fall before there is another fall from this insanity, not forgetting demographic/economic changes that will harden how society evolves in the near future against such behaviours again. The question is whats the damage done in that time frame on your ethnic group and your children. We are a group again under occupation, something we have a long history of, and my advice is to teach your kids from the earliest age of who the enemy is and what they need to know to counter the poz and the globo homo agenda.

El Chaval.

PI Member
If a gay man rides a trannie, isn't he therefore straight, given that she's a "woman".
As a feminist, I totally oppose woman and trannies being labelled as equals.

Yazmina_is_back

PI Member
The Gaystapo particularly target young children. They know they must corrupt children at a young age, or else they will be lost to the homosexualist cause. That's why Russia had to bring in legislation to protect children from these sophisticated brainwashing techniques. We see now that the Gaystapo are making a huge push to normalize gay adoption - so that they can get control of childrens' minds from the earliest possible moment and have full control over their brainwashing.
Disgusting and wrong.

How can we fight this? Childhood is now at risk.

Top Bottom