Why the media is the enemy of the people

jpc

PI Member
The media is owned and operated by people who don't necessarily have the interest of the common folk anywhere on their interest list.
Adjusting to the internet and social media is still priority #1
And everything is owned by someone else today.

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member

We need a similar display for Irish and British media.
Kevin Meyers did one for the BBC, or at least mentioned the numbers, it's what ended his career- It's no wonder nobody else has taken up the baton.

They don't even need to bother getting their hands dirty with assassinations anymore, now they kill the person while keeping them alive, and are hailed as heroes for doing it. It's probably a more effective way of getting rid of someone too, in that they're kept around as an example to others, and nobody has to be tempted to feel remorse about someone dying.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Kevin Meyers did one for the BBC, or at least mentioned the numbers, it's what ended his career- It's no wonder nobody else has taken up the baton.

They don't even need to bother getting their hands dirty with assassinations anymore, now they kill the person while keeping them alive, and are hailed as heroes for doing it. It's probably a more effective way of getting rid of someone too, in that they're kept around as an example to others, and nobody has to be tempted to feel remorse about someone dying.
He didn't though- he just mentioned two Jewesses and said a good thing about Jews is that in general they do not stand for being underpaid, and than the Campaign Against Anti-Semitism pounced. Nick Griffin did one back in the 1990s when he was either still in the International Third Position or had just left them, the ITP being one half of the former "Official National Front" the other being "Third Way" after they split over the Jewish Question (the ITP being the probably actually anti-Semitic half). It is ages since I read it and I am not going to vouch for it so I suggest people read with caution and investigate it's claims before believing in it. Posted for it's historical interest:

https://retrofilmsin.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/the-mind-bending-power-of-the-masters-of-the-media-nick-griffin.pdf

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
He didn't though- he just mentioned two Jewesses and said a good thing about Jews is that in general they do not stand for being underpaid, and than the Campaign Against Anti-Semitism pounced. Nick Griffin did one back in the 1990s when he was either still in the International Third Position or had just left them, the ITP being one half of the former "Official National Front" the other being "Third Way" after they split over the Jewish Question (the ITP being the probably actually anti-Semitic half). It is ages since I read it and I am not going to vouch for it so I suggest people read with caution and investigate it's claims before believing in it. Posted for it's historical interest:

https://retrofilmsin.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/the-mind-bending-power-of-the-masters-of-the-media-nick-griffin.pdf
It's worse than I remembered, scary stuff.

It must've been in the aftermath of it that it was posted on here how many Jews are in control at the BBC, I must try to find it.

jpc

PI Member

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
@Irelandfortheirish

Here's that list I was referencing, it was posted by @Kershaw (so, credit to him) but figured it'd be worth having in your thread.

It would be interesting to know what % this makes up, just so we know that 'diversity' is being properly respected.

I see that Leftie pundit "Red" Penny Laurie has returned to her spiritual home.

Talking to Laurie Penny About the Switch From British Politics to Hollywood

and the classic video of her getting taken out by David Starkey.

Top Bottom