Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

COVID-19 Why is the Irish vaccination programme so pathetic?

Polyco

PI Member
If the men in the small hats are dosing themselves with this stuff, it does make you think.

The Ashkenazi are famously high IQ.

Mind you, the orthodox are having none of it. They think it makes you sterile.
Intelligence is often associated with shortsightedness.

Last edited:

bells of shandon

PI Member
They must be using the magical cremation technology of the 1940's because state of the art units take a minimum of 90 minutes.
I still wonder how the Nazis managed to cook 6 million bodies in such a short time and dispose of the bones.
The logistics are mindboggling.

Polyco

PI Member
A distributed DATABASE Management system should have been commissioned / worked on from last summer when the first vaccine was in trial(Sputnik-V5) and should have been planned to be in operation early 2021.We all knew that the only sure thing to stop the Pandemic was a "Mass Vaccination of the Population" .
Our Politicos are really "retarded" when it comes to being proactive.
The experts at the WHO told the world "get ahead of the virus" or you will have a lot of Deaths reacting to the effects.
The "Italian Scenario" was a shock and the Trucks carrying Bodies to the crematorium at Bergamo still haunts me today.They endless line of Army Vehicles heading down the streets of Bergamo to the crematorium is the Nightmare Scenario.
I heard on the NIALL Boylan that the crematorium in Shannon is working around the clock and has a 20 mins slot for each corpse .The place could not cope at the height of Death in January and is still busy .
There were plenty of claims that those trucks were doing nothing of the sort.

bells of shandon

PI Member
Russia is the graveyard of Empires, presently watching from the sidelines as the USA Empire collapses in chaos.
Germany is pulling away from subservience to the US, but still has approx 30k Military in Occupation guarding a big fat zero of nothing, German Taxpayer paying for the privilege.

whyfillaw

PI Member
The government have a problem reaching the ultra-orthodox Haredi who say that the vaccines make you infertile.

20,000 ultras turned up for a funeral recently.

Amazingly, the Israeli govt gave some vaccines to the Palestinian authority.
I think the Israelis are pragmatic and sensible about opening up their country and economy before next winter.
If I lived in a terraced house and my neighbour's house was on fire , I would help in any way I could to prevent the fire gulfing my own house.Stands to reason that the Israelis immunize their neighbours who work in Israel and criss cross the border daily.Why wouldn't the Israelis allow potential superspreaders to be protected from the virus and stop it recurring within the Israeli borders.
Like ourselves , the Israelis have had enough of this Pandemic Krap and Restrictions and the only way is to vaccinate all within the country's border and potential carriers from the Palestine Territories.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
If they were that Clever they should have gone into Russia first ! !

Please forgive the off topic
And have France unconquered at the back door ready to create an attack from the west?
Logically France had to be knocked out before any move on Russia was feasible.
The Nazis knocked out the ( larger) French army in 6 weeks.
But it was certainly not clever to invade Russia when they did and in such an unprepared manner.
On topic now
Speaking of unpreparedness Ireland has had a whole year to prepare a public vaccination programme.
Now it looks very like these preparations were slipshod and inadequate and the blame shifts to the suppliers.

Top Bottom