Why is it ok to insult Catholics?

Threads
No they were not related. The practice of marrying cousins is not always the case.

Typical of you to judge all.
You have never met Syrians before. And your lies which I have exposed show that it is clear.

Maybe you can log on to one of your other profile and restart the debate.
Follow the link I gave. A third of all Syrians marry that way. You did not know that. Only a Syrian would have known for sure- and would not have seen an insult in it.

D

Deleted member 2524

Non Registered Member
Follow the link I gave. A third of all Syrians marry that way. You did not know that. Only a Syrian would have known for sure- and would not have seen an insult in it.
Fool.
It is not all Syrians that marry cousins.

You need to try harder to not be a troll

D

Deleted member 2524

Non Registered Member
I know what’s wrong did you just come back from the pub Olli.

Why do you think of me when you are drunk?

Threads
I know what’s wrong did you just come back from the pub Olli.

Why do you think of me when you are drunk?
LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! I do not drink and never go to any pub.
But your post just sounds like it was written by any other disturbed fucker in this forum. You dropped the mask again,pal.

Threads
Fool.
It is not all Syrians that marry cousins.

You need to try harder to not be a troll
I never said all Syrians do so. I said about a third. I also gave you a link to it.
You saw it as an insult when I mentioned it to you. You did not have a clew that it was practiced in Syria and a thing nobody is ashamed of over there.
It is only a shame in Ireland or England. Which of the two countries are you from...troll?

تحيا سوريا وشعبها! هل تتفقين معي؟

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
I never said all Syrians do so. I said about a third. I also gave you a link to it.
You saw it as an insult when I mentioned it to you. You did not have a clew that it was practiced in Syria and a thing nobody is ashamed of over there.
It is only a shame in Ireland or England. Which of the two countries are you from...troll?

I can't believe I'm actually typing this, but fair play to Olli for trolling the troll. I'll probably be struck by lightning soon after this post.

D

Deleted member 2524

Non Registered Member

You sound crazy here. I’m not from either, I’m from Syria, I have been telling you this the all time. Why can’t you understand?

GodsDog

PI Member
Threads
Muslims are better at being insulted than us, Christians just accept everything whilst Muslims will riot.
This image is one of them ost insulting things I have seen,
Jesus on the Crucifix in a container of Piss.

Does the Chrisitan community kick up a fuss? Not a bloody thing.
Meanwhile, do the same to an image of Mohammed, well we all know what would happen.
As well as the hysterically violent types, no doubt some nutty religious types would also probably just want
to drink the piss that touched the image of mohammed !! :p
Once you are down it becomes a habit!

Last edited:

GodsDog

PI Member
Threads
You sound crazy here. I’m not from either, I’m from Syria, I have been telling you this the all time. Why can’t you understand?
Because time and again you slip up an each time you do it makes everyone here ever more certain
that you are nothing but a smart arse p.ie troll taking the piss! Middle Finger

D

Deleted member 2524

Non Registered Member
Because time and again you slip up an each time you do it makes everyone here ever more certain
that you are nothing but a smart arse p.ie troll taking the piss! Middle Finger
You are racist troll from p.ie.
Are you Lagertha?

GodsDog

PI Member
Threads
You are racist troll from p.ie.
Are you Lagertha?
Islam is just a backward religion. It's not a race.

Anyway you are likely just a middle class white Irish west brit PC NPC smartarse p.ie poster sock puppet so it's not racist to take a pop at you! :p

D

Deleted member 2524

Non Registered Member
Islam is just a backward religion. It's not a race.

Anyway you are likely just a middle class white Irish west brit PC NPC smartarse p.ie poster sock puppet so it's not racist to take a pop at you! :p
It is your only defense to make up lies against me. You have nothing else to stay, just keep barking :)

Top Bottom