Why is it ok to insult Catholics?

Dadaist

PI Member
Threads
No it is a coordinated planned attack that is being financed by the owners of the media. It is not surprising the oppressed Catholics don't react. They can only ignore when faced with such financed bullying
No, they raped thousands of kids and covered it up. There's no conspiracy. Who should have any respect for that lark?

Ted

PI Member
Threads
No, they raped thousands of kids and covered it up. There's no conspiracy. Who should have any respect for that lark?
"They"

Most ignorant post on this site. Go back to Politics.ie and take your equally dim sidekick with you.

OP
OP
A

Awoken

PI Member
Threads
The bad pretend to be good. They manipulate through language. They then scapegoat the real good people and label them all as bad. If people fall for the bad (wolves in sheeps clothing) and allow the bad to take over they will be vicious. It is the rampant paedophilia outside the church i'm worried about. Let it not influence policy.

Yazmina

PI Member
Threads
No Syrian girl would talk like yourself...
Did you not want to tell us about Syrian culture?
Is it true that your mother is your father's cousine?
You do not know any Syrians. So you have nothing to compare.

D
Why insult my parents?

Threads
You do not know any Syrians. So you have nothing to compare.

D
Why insult my parents?
I am asking you about your parents. A big percentage of Syrians marry their cousins. Is that the case in your family as well?
It is not seen as something insulting in Syria. Did you not know about that?
Sorry- I nearly forgot- you are not Syrian....

Dadaist

PI Member
Threads
"They"

Most ignorant post on this site. Go back to Politics.ie and take your equally dim sidekick with you.
Yes, they, the Catholic Church. It is a perfectly good use of the word. They knew about it, they facilitated it. They.

OP
OP
A

Awoken

PI Member
Threads
Once again as seen in the example above the bad pretend to be good. They manipulate through language. They then scapegoat the real good people and label them all as bad. If people fall for the bad (wolves in sheeps clothing) and allow the bad to take over they will be vicious. It is the rampant paedophilia outside the church i'm worried about. Let it not influence policy

Threads
I am asking you about your parents. A big percentage of Syrians marry their cousins. Is that the case in your family as well?
It is not seen as something insulting in Syria. Did you not know about that?
Sorry- I nearly forgot- you are not Syrian....
No they were not related. The practice of marrying cousins is not always the case.

Typical of you to judge all.
You have never met Syrians before. And your lies which I have exposed show that it is clear.

Maybe you can log on to one of your other profile and restart the debate.

Top Bottom