Why is a Muslim on here allowed attack our religion?

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Fortunately I am here to cast some light on this mysterious feud. After some prayer with @patrick jane and twice reading The Constitution and The Mayflower Compact once, I have pinpointed a very prominent long term poster here who absolutely most certainly without doubt does not know if Yaz is a sock or not.
It is like Mike O Bama, the truth is just hanging there for all to see.
That's white of you Dan for clearing the air, admitting your guilt and coming out as Yazmina. Maith an fear.

Thelasthurrah

PI Member
That is the motivation for my hardline online.
I am not trying to be an ass or to hurt people.

To me murder is the most evil crime against God and mankind.

My opinion but nothing good can come from the threat of being murdered.

In this history of these two islands I use to agree with Republican thinking but blowing up children totally turned me against them.
It use to be risky to say anything against Republican terrorists in this country also.
I feel I have to intervene here, the IRA were not terrorists, the occupying army and their fellow travellers were the terrorists.
I have friends who were IRA volunteers, all highly motivated people fighting for the right reasons and certainly not terrorists. Please withdraw that comment.

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
I am not going to leave this site again. The last time it was because of the abuse and threats from you. This will not work for you this time.

Am staying here .
You are certainly most welcome to be on this site, more so than the anti-Irish troll TrOllie. I look forward to your posts on this site when you are back in Syria too, that will be most welcome and unusual and interesting, you can tell us what is going on, on the ground and how the country is rebuilding and people are getting on.
As for TrOllie - ignore him, he is one of the biggest trolls and whingers in Ireland.

Irelandfortheirish

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I feel I have to intervene here, the IRA were not terrorists, the occupying army and their fellow travellers were the terrorists.
I have friends who were IRA volunteers, all highly motivated people fighting for the right reasons and certainly not terrorists. Please withdraw that comment.
I am a softy and I hate to be disagreeable I also agree with the posters on this board for the most part.

However I can never agree with this.

Thelasthurrah

PI Member
I am a softy and I hate to be disagreeable I also agree with the posters on this board for the most part.

However I can never agree with this.

Civilians are killed inadvertently and deliberately in all conflicts. Republicans carried out actions that were wrong and as a life long Republican myself I found very difficult to live with. There are no saints in these situations. The GFA has in my opinion brought any justification for armed action to an end, thankfully. I believe the vast majority of Irish people have absolutely no desire for a return to conflict. I also firmly believe that a UI will happen peacefully in the not to distant future.

I have been accused of trolling.

This is Ireland we are majority Christian this woman has been allowed into this county and she is running down OUR faith.

What if we tired that in a Muslim country or Israel for that matter.
discussion board.

freedom of speech. We do not behead those who criticise our beliefs.

fair enough.

Jim

PI Member
This brave young man stood up for what he believed in , the MSM , and SJW, thought police went for him big time as he is a high profile sport figure. He now has lost everything, no income or way to support himself or any of his family. They dress their Stalin like thought crime terror up in all kinds of lying terms , that he brings his sport in to disrepute, and other utter nonsense. He was targeted simply because he is seen as a role model , and his views on certain issues the youth must not be allowed to hear. It also send out a chilling message to other high profile figures to self censor themselves , and always toe the line as regards political correctness. The sad thing is this guy has countless millions in Australia and worldwide who back his every last word, but that will not help him as securing a living. If every time a high profile person spoke out and they destroy their career or financial security , people should crowd fund them untill they have security of a regular decent income . This guy they are not finished with , they will try and extract a complete revere of what he stand for , and then they will throw him to the dogs.Little wonder it now only the very brave who stand up to this evil now taking control of all Western Nations.

Top Bottom