Why is a Muslim on here allowed attack our religion?

Greengoose

PI Member
I have been accused of trolling.

This is Ireland we are majority Christian this woman has been allowed into this county and she is running down OUR faith.

What if we tired that in a Muslim country or Israel for that matter.
To whom are you referring?

Irelandfortheirish

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
To whom are you referring?
Yazmina is back or whatever her name is.

The many gospels have contradiction. the ones selected in order to make the cult of christianity were picked to fit a narrative.

It is based on lies, only Islam is the One True Faith.
Yet I and blocked for trolling for calling out Islam fcuk this I can see the invaders are still given preference here.

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member

This is Ireland we are majority Christian this woman has been allowed into this county and she is running down OUR faith.

I doubt the person you are referring to is a Muslim.

Saying that you believe such and such is not the same thing as posting gross cartoons designed simply to cause maximum offense.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
The theology of Islam promotes the death of the unbeliever.
In practice this also applies to Moslems who want to convert to a different religion.

The entire system is based on physical terror and intimidation toward any person who dares criticise either its book the Koran or its founder Mohammed.

Islam therefore represents a real and present danger to every Western democracy and here in Ireland needs to be placed on the list of proscribed organisations that seek the destruction of the state.

Last edited:

BSA

PI Member

Saying that you believe such and such is not the same thing as posting gross cartoons designed simply to cause maximum offense.
Or.....

a crucifix suspended in a jar of human urine...very offensive that

Reactions: Jim

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member

I am not in the mood for messing and adults behaving like bratty ill brought up kids.

If you are set on getting the site into trouble than maybe you need to be perma-banned.

Irelandfortheirish

PI Member

Countless people have died at the hands of Islam nobody to my knowledge as ever died of offence or even maximum offence.

Reactions: Jim

Irelandfortheirish

PI Member
I am not in the mood for messing and adults behaving like bratty ill brought up kids.

If you are set on getting the site into trouble than maybe you need to be perma-banned.
Did not realise the site would get into trouble EU new rules sorry.

Top Bottom