'Why I'm happy I gave birth to my rapist's baby' - Brave woman on her unimaginable choice

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
In the case of rapists, I am talking about the morning after pill. Not abortion after 20 weeks which I am not in favour of. You can't compare being forced to take the morning after pill after rape to a girl being 20 weeks pregnant and deciding to have an abortion. Huge difference. If a woman is raped then leaves it for 20 weeks before getting an abortion then she is an idiot,and her position is very hard to justify ethically IMHO. By making the MOP compulsory after rape then all grey areas are removed from the equation after a rape. There will be no 20 week rapist baby abortions if it is the law and is compulsorily carried out by the doctor examining. This thread is about the aftermath of rape not abortion per se. I am offering my simple logical solution to this narrow issue. There are other threads dealing with the act of abortion itself. Please leave the issue of outlier cases of 20 week abortions to those.
Should Rats be allowed the morning after pill Dr Dolittle?

OP
OP
Ire-land

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
No you don't you faker. What did you have for dinner?
Faker? That’s a doozy.

For dinner last night I negatively impacted the life of a chicken, I negatively impacted the life of a broccoli flower, and I negatively impacted the lives of some carrots.

How about you, what lives did you end for dinner last night?

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
Faker? That’s a doozy. For dinner last night I negatively impacted the life of a chicken, I negatively impacted the life of a broccoli flower, and I negatively impacted the lives of some carrots. How about you, what lives did you end for dinner last night?
He has said before that eating vegetables is evil to be fair. Maybe he had some rice.

Dumbass. You don't even seem to understand the posts you reply to!

The cuckoo bird and the parasitical wasp is the actual rapist himself,
not the unfortunate victim he foists his evil sociopath sperm on
nor his offspring.

But it IS fair to say that that woman does carry the genes of a rapist into the future and
is a very real living reward for his crime. And it certainly sends the wrong Darwinian signal to rapists,
i.e. that they can take a shortcut to win the genetic lottery by a strategy of raping women and having them reduced to involuntary brood mares for their offspring. That is why I would advocate the morning after pill being compulsory for rape victims.
because violent crimes against other human beings should not be rewarded. You obviously must think they should be rewarded.

If you won't take the time to read and comprehend my posts before responding claiming I am saying stuff I didn't actually say or imply
then how can you reasonably expect other people to bother taking the time to read and understand your posts?

Address the actual points made not shit strawmen you made up.
Settle down. I apologise for my misunderstanding there as I'm trying to complete a couple of lengthy posts on a couple of subjects and I prefer to post briefly these days. So misunderstandings may arise.

I don't believe that people's behaviour or disposition is predetermined by their genetics. It's plausible it may influence behaviour but good character, upbringing and sheer will can overcome any problems they may inherit. And they may inherit nothing of the disposition of the father. And I've met those of that type. It's all very arbitrary.

A rapist looks for sexual gratification first and foremost and a child obstructs that. The rapist may equally be satisfied with two victims instead of one. But on the off-chance the rapist feels himself "rewarded" than an information blackout can be imposed around him and he need not know of the child.

I would "reward" the rapist. And the reward I have in mind for him is castration and you betchya he ain't gonna to be bothered about anything other than his missing member and any hypotehtrhical "Darwinian brownie points" won will fly back of right out the window with that kind of "reward".

So there's plenty of creative solutions which doesn't involve adding an unnecessary dead body to the rapists tally of victims.

Last edited:
So the rapist would force the victim to submit to sex - and you would then force her to submit to abortion?
Most women don't actually want to have a rapists baby so most would be grateful for this law and a simple timely preventative solution.
The outliers, like this lady need to ask a few serious questions of themselves IMHO.
They are essentially rewarding rapists for raping them.

I do not consider the MOP as an abortion. More a prevention.
An abortion is qualitatively different to taking the MOP.

There may not even be a zygote formed in many cases you would take the MOP

OP
OP
Ire-land

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
No you don't you faker. What did you have for dinner?

The difference between us "sonny boy" is that I am more consistent in my respect for actual living beings, both human and non human, than you are. I believe in not torturing or killing living beings unnecessarily nor getting proxies to torture and kill them for me.

You however believe in allowing this to be done in your name by proxy when it suits you then at the other extreme, in zooming in and getting on your high horse over a fucking clump of cells.

I am not the odd one here. Your cognitive dissonance and your insistence on defending the indefensible in the face of the hard evidence is what is really odd here.

Much easier to diss the "wierdo" than to take a hard look
at your own contradictory value system though isn't it?
Re: your edit...

Save the formulaic reactions, I’m not dismissing you as a weirdo, I’m dismissing you as delusional. Or maybe you just haven’t lived long enough to think it all through.

I respect all life, which doesn’t mean I don’t know that some of them will have to end in order to sustain some of the others.

All the cruelty stuff you’re yabbering on about is just formulaic rubbish.

Settle down. I apologise for my misunderstanding there as I'm trying to complete a couple of lengthy posts on a couple of subjects and I prefer to post briefly these days. So misunderstandings may arise.

I don't believe that people's behaviour or disposition is predetermined by their genetics. It's plausible it may influence behaviour but good character, upbringing and sheer will can overcome any problems they may inherit. And they may inherit nothing of the disposition of the father. And I've met those of that type. It's all very arbitrary.

A rapist looks for sexual gratification first and foremost and a child obstructs that. The rapist may equally be satisfied with two victims instead of one. But on the off-chance the rapist feels himself "rewarded" than an information blackout can be imposed around him and he need not know of the child.

I would "reward" the rapist. And the reward I have in mind for him is castration and you betchya he ain't gonna to be bothered about anything other than his missing member and any hypotehtrhical "Darwinian brownie points" won will fly back of right out the window with that kind of "reward".

So there's plenty of creative solutions which doesn't involve adding an unnecessary dead body to the rapists tally of victims.
I believe it is a combination of both nature and nurture. But in the case of my proposed law, this is somewhat irrelevant.

How very dramatic. But there will be no "dead bodies" if the MOP is compulsory after rape.

Whether you castrate the rapist or not (which I am not in favour of for obvious reasons. Do you want to give your fascist government the power to castrate people? And what about the innocent person accused of rape by a bunny boiler. Is mutilation of humans an ethical punishment? Do you want us to become Saudi Arabia minus the money? etc etc etc...), the fact that he has successfully reproduced his genes means he is a success in life since that's pretty much the entire purpose of life for living things. This amounts to rewarding rape whatever way you look at it, and IMHO it sends the wrong message to rapists.

Why should a rapist be rewarded for their crimes by having offspring and having it looked after by someone else
with no effort or inconvenience to them when this apparent reward for rape can easily be removed by the state with a simple compulsory pill the day after.

Last edited:
Re: your edit...

Save the formulaic reactions, I’m not dismissing you as a weirdo, I’m dismissing you as delusional. Or maybe you just haven’t lived long enough to think it all through.

I respect all life, which doesn’t mean I don’t know that some of them will have to end in order to sustain some of the others.

All the cruelty stuff you’re yabbering on about is just formulaic rubbish.
Bollocks! Tell it to the chicken your proxies tortured and murdered for your lunch
when you could have easily eaten something else.

And check out all the footage of battery hens and industrial chicken farming
in case you are so blind that you don't realise the cruelty your proxies engage in in your name merely for profit.

You are a faker like most people in society.

OP
OP
Ire-land

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
Tell it to the chicken your proxies tortured and murdered for your lunch
when you could have easily eaten something else.

And check out all the footage of battery hens and industrial chicken farming
in case you are so blind that you don't realise the cruelty your proxies engage in in your name.
Again with the mindless assumptions.

It’s like you just got to college and read Ishmael, then back home for Christmas and are sitting around the dinner table telling your family that they’re all evil for eating the turkey.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
In the case of rapists, I am talking about the morning after pill. Not abortion after 20 weeks which I am not in favour of.
You can't compare being forced to take the morning after pill after rape to a girl being 20 weeks pregnant and deciding to have an abortion.
Huge difference.

If a woman is raped then leaves it for 20 weeks before getting an abortion then she is an idiot,
and her position is very hard to justify ethically IMHO.

By making the MOP compulsory after rape then all grey areas are removed from the equation
after a rape. There will be no 20 week rapist baby abortions if it is the law and is compulsorily carried out by the doctor examining.

This thread is about the aftermath of rape not abortion per se. I am offering my simple logical solution to this narrow issue.

There are other threads dealing with the act of abortion itself. Please leave the issue of outlier cases of 20 week abortions to those.

But why force her to take the morning after pill if she doesn't want to? Will you not be creating a situation where women with strong religious views just don't report rape?

OP
OP
Ire-land

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
But why force her to take the morning after pill if she doesn't want to? Will you not be creating a situation where women with strong religious views just don't report rape?
He seems to be working under the assumption that rapists only rape in order to have children. Other than the ritual type stuff during wars and conquests, I just don’t think that’s the case. It seems in modern society it’s more of a sexual thing than an issue of lineage. If anything, I’d speculate that compulsory morning after pills for victims would actually embolden them.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
Bollocks! Tell it to the chicken your proxies tortured and murdered for your lunch when you could have easily eaten something else.
But you said eating vegetables and fruit was evil. What the hell is left? Do grains have feelings as well because if they do we're phucked.

Top Bottom