• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

COVID-19 Why has no mainstream politician come out against lockdown?

OP
J

Jay Homer Simpson

PI Member
I would prefer another few months of this ..if it meant killing the virus rather than those who are susceptible to death
There is no such thing as "killing the virus" but when the health minister can make a similar "Bobo" what hope do the public have?

whyfillaw

PI Member
the reason no politico spoke against the stay in message is really simple "Herd Mentality".No one has enough backbone to give a counter argument and go against the Perceived Wisdom of the Experts.
They are afraid of being shouted down and ridiculed by the press and the politico wisdom of the time.
We need someone with 1/2 the backbone the late , great man Dr. Noel Browne had.He did the right thing, often against the grain and was "sent to Coventry" for doing what no one else had the backbone to do.He was more concerned about the "good of the country" than his own political career and legacy.He was the most admired Politician in the west of Ireland that ever set foot in Leinster House.I remember as a child how my parents and visitors to the house always heaped praise on him with genuine gratitude for the TB and other causes he fought for.

Good2BBack

PI Member
Cut out the insulting language, you thick.
Go read the Constitution.
Lock yourself up.
Preferably till Christmas.
But we don't need morons like you to tell us how to live.
INCELS don´t have to worry about the secondary effects of the virus/5G, male infertility.

Your irony by-pass surgery worked out well. You don´t like being insulted, yet your posts are littered with insults.

Good2BBack

PI Member
I find myself concerned that you already have deep seated issues which this scare is bringing to the fore, or allowing you to express more freely.
I don´t believe you are concerned at all. But interesting that you are able to pretend to be a real boy.

TW Tone

PI Member
INCELS don´t have to worry about the secondary effects of the virus/5G, male infertility.

Your irony by-pass surgery worked out well. You don´t like being insulted, yet your posts are littered with insults.

Just have the common courtesy not to refer to those you hate as 'morons' and you won't see the word from me again.
I don't know what incels means, but I assume, coming from you, that it's hate speech.

Why is the discourse of the #SmashFreeSpeech crowd everywhere strewn with slurs?

Good2BBack

PI Member
Just have the common courtesy not to refer to those you hate as 'morons' and you won't see the word from me again.
I don't know what incels means, but I assume, coming from you, that it's hate speech.

Why is the discourse of the #SmashFreeSpeech crowd everywhere strewn with slurs?
You make a habit of deciding what other people think. I don´t hate anyone. What word do you prefer for people that gather in close proximity during a pandemic and in doing so put health and other frontline professionals at greater risk of infection. That these people choose to gather in close proximity is a right until it interferes with the rights of others to not be infected.

Interesting concept that you have free speech yet seek to limit that of others, how do you reconcile that.?

Conall Gulban

PI Member
What word do you prefer for people that gather in close proximity during a pandemic and in doing so put health and other frontline professionals at greater risk of infection. That these people choose to gather in close proximity is a right until it interferes with the rights of others to not be infected.
That's neither here nor there at this stage. Social distancing has all but evaporated in my town over the last week. I expect its similar elsewhere. No one absolutely no one is adhering to it. Its basically finished now. I actually overheard a group of retiree neighbours last week having a conversation about Gemma, they were calling her a nut job, dangerous etc.
I was very surprised they'd even heard of her. There were three of them all spread out and keeping their distance and yesterday I saw two of them sitting on a bench with their wives in a group of four all sitting beside each other.

Good2BBack

PI Member
That's neither here nor there at this stage. Social distancing has all but evaporated in my town over the last week. I expect its similar elsewhere. No one absolutely no one is adhering to it. Its basically finished now. I actually overheard a group of retiree neighbours last week having a conversation about Gemma, they were calling her a nut job, dangerous etc.
I was very surprised they'd even heard of her. There were three of them all spread out and keeping their distance and yesterday I saw two of them sitting on a bench with their wives in a group of four all sitting beside each other.
You are making a false connection and obviously intentionally. How far people stay apart has nothing to do with Gemma or Waters or any of the people they attract around them. In their world, the rate of infection is irrelevant and those poor people don´t realise the 5G mast is still giving them respiratory failure and reducing the fertility of the men. It´s amazing how many people got 5G sickness in the alps during the winter and now it is spreading through 5G nursing home, 5G prisons and the last to be researched and no explanation why a meat processing company would have a 5G mast inside.

Conall Gulban

PI Member
You are making a false connection and obviously intentionally. How far people stay apart has nothing to do with Gemma or Waters or any of the people they attract around them. In their world, the rate of infection is irrelevant and those poor people don´t realise the 5G mast is still giving them respiratory failure and reducing the fertility of the men. It´s amazing how many people got 5G sickness in the alps during the winter and now it is spreading through 5G nursing home, 5G prisons and the last to be researched and no explanation why a meat processing company would have a 5G mast inside.
Yeah totally amazing.
You were complaining about people ignoring social distancing and I said everyone is doing that now.
Don't know why you're bringing 5g into it.
You tend to avoid the point that's put to you.

Good2BBack

PI Member
Yeah totally amazing.
You were complaining about people ignoring social distancing and I said everyone is doing that now.
Don't know why you're bringing 5g into it.
You tend to avoid the point that's put to you.
Social distancing may be relaxing, it has nothing to do with Gemma and her merry band outside Google. Your inference that the two are linked is false.

I hope that´s clear for you.

Top Bottom