• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

COVID-19 Why has no mainstream politician come out against lockdown?

Polyco

PI Member
For whom ? For the frontline services that have to clean up after the selfish crazies spreading infection?
Come now, sit down and have a nice cuppa, you sound a little stressed by it all. We are not all going to die after all, it's only the doom merchants and those with vested interests who would like you to think we are.

Good2BBack

PI Member
Come now, sit down and have a nice cuppa, you sound a little stressed by it all. We are not all going to die after all, it's only the doom merchants and those with vested interests who would like you to think we are.
I´m not going to die of the virus. I´m safe in my home since the beginning of March. Food delivered, which i santise. I´m not in a high risk group. The virus started hitting the rich on holidays in Italy, and it was terrible for them, but they have good health care, either died or recovered. Then the rich realised that it was no longer their problem, at least not about getting sick. Their problem became people staying home and their share values falling. Hard to make money when people are only buying food and books and netflix.

I know what I would do in their situation. I would get idiots to demand to be allowed out to lift my share portfolio. How can I do that ? Maybe you can answer why you are so animated about standing close to unhygienic people?

Polyco

PI Member
I´m not going to die of the virus. I´m safe in my home since the beginning of March. Food delivered, which i santise. I´m not in a high risk group. The virus started hitting the rich on holidays in Italy, and it was terrible for them, but they have good health care, either died or recovered. Then the rich realised that it was no longer their problem, at least not about getting sick. Their problem became people staying home and their share values falling. Hard to make money when people are only buying food and books and netflix.

I know what I would do in their situation. I would get idiots to demand to be allowed out to lift my share portfolio. How can I do that ? Maybe you can answer why you are so animated about standing close to unhygienic people?
I find myself concerned that you already have deep seated issues which this scare is bringing to the fore, or allowing you to express more freely.

page61

PI Member
I would prefer another few months of this ..if it meant killing the virus rather than those who are susceptible to death

TW Tone

PI Member
Because they are not stupid, unlike the morons that have no respect for the medical staff that will have to treat the moron´s family if they get infected.

Cut out the insulting language, you thick.
Go read the Constitution.
Lock yourself up.
Preferably till Christmas.
But we don't need morons like you to tell us how to live.

TW Tone

PI Member

The ludicrous thing is the govt policy has killed 1500, yet the dog still looks to the master.

TW Tone

PI Member
I would prefer another few months of this ..if it meant killing the virus rather than those who are susceptible to death

Lock yourself up for another few months.
No one is forcing you to go out.
But if you're collecting the few hundred quid a week from welfare...
That won't last.

page61

PI Member
Lock yourself up for another few months.
No one is forcing you to go out.
But if you're collecting the few hundred quid a week from welfare...
That won't last.
Most people put their health first.. What good will money be if your going to funerals etc . I have been working and hoping others who do not have to go out dont
I do understand how someone with a huge bank loan on a house ect would be freaked out at the possibility of a small income with no sign of brightness ahead..but needs and musts

OP
J

Jay Homer Simpson

PI Member
But health isn't been put first, all routine screening programs are cancelled indefinitely. Imagine the tears on the joe Duffy show in 12 months time of people dying due to delayed diagnosis

Top Bottom