• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video Why Drag Queen Story Reading at Libraries?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2643
  • Start date

bells of shandon

PI Member
Jun 13, 2019
The Drag Queen Library farrago is just another weapon in the overall strategy of the miscalled Cultural Marxism , which is to use the LGBTZ agenda to undermine and destroy the moral foundation of a traditional Christian culture. The end game of this particular tactic is paedophilia.
There are many other weapons in this Cultural Revolution attack, abortion, gay marriage, multiculturism, The ultimate target is the destruction of the Nation as a cohesive unit, to leave it open to exploitation and looting by predatory Capitalism.
The solid foundations of a Society are built on Family .God and belief in the Nation.
All are under attack in Ireland, and can be seen clearly by those who care to understand the methods in play.

Last edited:

page61

PI Member
May 25, 2018
I do not get it.. they must be getting their friends to bring their kids along . I have nothing at all against Homosexuals..but i detest the dressing up brigade of fake liberal nut cases and i think anyone who brings there kids along are mentally unstable

ShumanTheHuman

PI Member
PI Member
Dec 15, 2018
I do not get it.. they must be getting their friends to bring their kids along . I have nothing at all against Homosexuals..but i detest the dressing up brigade of fake liberal nut cases and i think anyone who brings there kids along are mentally unstable

The people who bring their children to these events are the same as the people replying to this

That event did not happen as portrayed yet Irish people are lining up to cheer on a bullshitting grafter politician to distance themselves from the projected image of the unwashed, backward, ignorant unthinking horde.

The fact is people bashing the like button on that tweet are incapable of independent thought and are acting as unthinking drones with one purpose - to signal to Globo-Homo they are a good European Citizen. In the same way they perceive Drag Queen Story time as a means of increasing the distance between them and Paddy O'Racist. Are they willing to endanger their children in doing so? Absolutely. In the same way in the past the idiot brother or the ugly daughter was sent off to the seminary, and in doing so the family gained kudos, some of these parents are hoping one of their boys is turned into one of these freaks so they may gain social advancement.

Think of the old joke about the middle class Cork snob: Help! Help! My son, the accountant, is drowning.
Nowadays it would go: Why yes! That is my son, the drag queen, being grouped by that 50 years bearded corset wearer with the garish makeup

page61

PI Member
May 25, 2018
The people who bring their children to these events are the same as the people replying to this

That event did not happen as portrayed yet Irish people are lining up to cheer on a bullshitting grafter politician to distance themselves from the projected image of the unwashed, backward, ignorant unthinking horde.

The fact is people bashing the like button on that tweet are incapable of independent thought and are acting as unthinking drones with one purpose - to signal to Globo-Homo they are a good European Citizen. In the same way they perceive Drag Queen Story time as a means of increasing the distance between them and Paddy O'Racist. Are they willing to endanger their children in doing so? Absolutely. In the same way in the past the idiot brother or the ugly daughter was sent off to the seminary, and in doing so the family gained kudos, some of these parents are hoping one of their boys is turned into one of these freaks so they may gain social advancement.

Think of the old joke about the middle class Cork snob: Help! Help! My son, the accountant, is drowning.
Nowadays it would go: Why yes! That is my son, the drag queen, being grouped by that 50 years bearded corset wearer with the garish makeup

You hit the nail on the head, people are bend over backwords to distance themselves for been called a racist.. spineless gits

Top Bottom