Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Why do voters in Ireland continue to vote for Gobdaws ?

bells of shandon

PI Member
woofie,
What is your opinion of Leo ,Simon Cuckney and Mehole Martin, are they credible leaders of Ireland.?

Wolf

PI Member
If they want to make inroads they need to ditch Barrett.

The man is a liability.
Is that little justin the anti-EU remainer?

Sketch

PI Member
The National Party is a young Party ,that has just entered the lists and recently registered .They have patiently built an organisational structure North and South. They are here for the long and rocky road and not a fly by night organisation.
A canny General chooses the opportune time to strike and is not baited into foolish ,premature decisions.
I will enjoy a quiet moment of satisfaction when the naysayers and doom-mongers, who have greatly contributed by their negativity and apathy to the destruction of our Homeland are proved wrong in the coming General Election and the National Party makes a big impression.
Get on board or get left behind to wallow in your defeatism.
I don't want to sound harsh, but maybe you're spending too much time in an online echo chamber. The vast majority of Irish people have no idea who the National Party are. It'll be a long time before they make any sort of impression at elections.

bells of shandon

PI Member
woofie
,I was not looking for the racist reply, I was seeking a political opinion, are you capable of one.

Wolf

PI Member
ok woofie, I see you are a political illiterate and have nothing to add to a debate except sour abuse. Try counselling, you have issues.
See ya, langer.
Thanks for your insightful views on the Irish political landscape.
Good chap.

Wolf

PI Member
Can any of the NP's shills here post up an actual policy their party has?
Not the usual bluster and bollox they have on their website, actual costed policies.

bells of shandon

PI Member
woofie,
Can ou post up the FG/FF policies on Mass Migration. For a head start, try the Dept of Justice website ,or just use Gearoid Murphy expose on the Migration Policy.

Top Bottom