Why do some posters care so much about Israel and Palestine?

Well worth watching this vid in its entirety but at the 3minute 40 sec mark it really shows the pure evil of what goes on over there.
I wanted to stay out of this thread, but that video is fucked and describes a great deal of what is wrong with the west.

E Michael Jones, is great, that video on one hand is perfect for the particular book he was taking on, but at the same time fucked up, couldnt watch it.
All those girls are ruined. If I ever have any girls, ill be keeping them out of college.

I wanted to stay out of this thread, but that video is fucked and describes a great deal of what is wrong with the west.

E Michael Jones, is great, that video on one hand is perfect for the particular book he was taking on, but at the same time fucked up, couldnt watch it.
All those girls are ruined. If I ever have any girls, ill be keeping them out of college.

Alex Linder does a great narration on Jones book E. Michael Jones: Libido Dominandi: Sexual Liberation and Political Control - Vanguard News Network Forum and an even better

hera, ur right - i am a bit thick - becuz i thought u were sound at first, but i guess ur just another colossally pompous self absorbed douchebag with delusions of intellectual greatness. who also takes drugs. oiche mhaith.
I'm not picking on anyone in particular.
And I apologise for my abrasiveness, but I call it like I see it.

This is a site packed to the rafters with fringe loons who fancy themselves as independent thinkers.
But they're not.

They just stumbled into another genre of pre-packaged thought; albeit less mainstream.
They're no more original than Vinyl collectors.

hera, ur right - i am a bit thick - becuz i thought u were sound at first, but i guess ur just another colossally pompous self absorbed douchebag with delusions of intellectual greatness. who also takes drugs. oiche mhaith.
Best not feed the trolls, they hide under bridges and so have trouble seeing the wood for the trees.