Why do homosexuals feel a compulsive need to tell everyone about their sexual tastes?

Never once in a work situation has a straight man come up to me on the first day and told me that they say have a flip-flop fetish, get turned on by fishnet tights or whatever....But have had homosexual men come up to me and inform me of their sexual tastes on my first day working with them. I found this deeply weird- why would they want me a perfect stranger to know what they are into sexually? Why do they feel such a need to announce to the world their homosexuality?

Never once in a work situation has a straight man come up to me on the first day and told me that they say have a flip-flop fetish, get turned on by fishnet tights or whatever....But have had homosexual men come up to me and inform me of their sexual tastes on my first day working with them. I found this deeply weird- why would they want me a perfect stranger to know what they are into sexually? Why do they feel such a need to announce to the world their homosexuality?
Did you notify HR or any managers about these men? That's not on if employees are feeling uncomfortable or harassed.

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account
Some of them are never out of your fu*kin face.

"I'm Gay"
"I'm Gay"
"I'm Gay"
"I'm Gay"
"I'm Gay"

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account

In my experience, homosexuals are totally self obsessed. They will talk to you for a long time and never ask you a single question about yourself - they carry on about themselves as if it was the only topic they are aware exists. And that's generally a fact. They are not aware of anything outside of themselves. I have always felt that homosexuality is a form of autism. As for the chronic compulsion to tell everyone about their sexual antics, I believe this stems from the fact that they themselves believe that these antics are perverse and they are desperately seeking validation from anyone and everyone. But, if you were to tell this fellow that you thought his fetishes where completely valid and just as important to society as sexual reproduction, that would do him all of 30 seconds - and then he'd be needing someone else to tell him it all over again.

In my experience, homosexuals are totally self obsessed. They will talk to you for a long time and never ask you a single question about yourself - they carry on about themselves as if it was the only topic they are aware exists. And that's generally a fact. They are not aware of anything outside of themselves. I have always felt that homosexuality is a form of autism. As for the chronic compulsion to tell everyone about their sexual antics, I believe this stems from the fact that they themselves believe that these antics are perverse and they are desperately seeking validation from anyone and everyone. But, if you were to tell this fellow that you thought his fetishes where completely valid and just as important to society as sexual reproduction, that would do him all of 30 seconds - and then he'd be needing someone else to tell him it all over again.
I'm quite bored of having homosexuality shoved into my face at every available opportunity. Sleep with whoever you like if you are both consenting adults but please just stop going on about it. I really don't care. You are 3% or less of the population so I should only hear about your specific issues 3% of the time in the media instead of all the fucking time. Get over yourselves.

I'd be a lot more sympathetic towards the LGBT community if they had not persistently allowed themselves to be used
as a political tool by the US to attack Russia for their conservatism and traditional family values

Is this not what pride parades are all about these days ?
With less and less control/stigma applied anymore to their behaviors, unlike in say Japan, the pride parades are getting more and more degenerate.

As Tadhg stated above, It is a looks at me that they are seeking validation for their behavior, as they feel at some level, maybe subconsciously, it is unnatural.

E Michael Jones talked about it recently and about the Weinstein case, and how a number of the casting coach women had sex tapes as cv's, and yet were screaming about how they were taken advantage of. Becoming shameless as a cure for your shame.

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
I have never experienced this. I suppose they regard wimmin as their sisters and think every woman likes a bit of a goss.

They parody women in many senses.
Well there is this strange and to my mind unhealthy phenomena where bitchy straight women will pal around with male homosexuals because they see other women as competition and either don't want the sexual tension that can always arise with normal men and/or see normal men as sexual prey. I'm not sure they regard us as their "sisters"- male homosexuality is based around the rejection of womanhood.