Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Why are we angry with (illegal) immigrants?

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
There are many threads on this forum that deal with immigration, immigrants, asylum seekers and illegal immigration.
We often get confused and angry and sometimes we lump legal and legitimate migrant workers with illegal immigrants and and bogus asylum seekers.
The Regime and it’s propaganda media machine play on this confusion and amplify it for their own plantation and EU needs.
I am pretty sure that legal and controlled immigration is accepted as normal in a working Society.
What makes us angry is the abuse we are experiencing from both the Irish and EU Regime. The illegal immigrants are merely a symptom of an open borders EU experiment that can only end in Societal conflict.

The Irish Regime are allowing and rewarding uncontrolled numbers of unvetted illegal immigrants to to enter our Country.
1. We have never been consulted.
2. The Regime love the word “consent” but show no sign of looking for consent.
3. 94% - 99% of immigrants from Albania, Georgia and Nigeria entering our country illegally are refused Asylum yet NO DEPORTATIONS. Immigration Fraud is a major factor that makes me angry. Our taxes should be used for us and our families, not bogus asylum seekers.
4. There is no sign of this stopping.
No wonder we are angry.
Maybe the Archbishop of Dublin should read his Bible more often
Deuteronomy 19:14
Thou shalt not remove thy neighbour's landmark, which they of old time have set in thine inheritance, which thou shalt inherit in the land that the LORD thy God giveth thee to possess it.

What makes you angry about the Irish and EU Regimes immigration policy ?

PO'Neill

PI Member
Loads of reasons. For starters.

1. The outright lie that it doesn't impact wages.
2. The lack of planning to provide services for increased numbers.
3. The frustration of communicating with people with poor English in the work place or at the hospital.
4. The fact that criminals are still entitled to free movement in the EU. You should lose that right if you are a convicted criminal.
5. The dilution of the Irish identity. When 15-18% of your population becomes non-Irish in less than 20 years it does dilute our identity.
6. University places going to non-EU students to make a quick buck.
7. Students coming here to learn English. In reality they are here for cheap labour. Sure according to their visa they are only supposed to work 20 hrs a week but in practice many are full time.

But the worst reason of all is the fact that nobody can raise the above issues or any other issue regarding Immigration without being called a racist.

Last edited:
OP
Vote 4 Change

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
Loads of reasons. For starters.

1. The outright lie that it doesn't impact wages.
2. The lack of planning to provide services for increased numbers.
3. The frustration of communicating with people with poor English in the work place or at the hospital.
4. The fact that criminals are still entitled to free movement in the EU. You should lose that right if you are a convicted criminal.
5. The dilution of the Irish identity. When 15-18% of your population becomes non-Irish in less than 20 years it does dilute our identity.
6. University places going to non-EU students to make a quick buck.
7. Students coming here to learn English. In reality they are here for cheap labour. Sure according to their visa they are only supposed to work 20 hrs a week but in practice many are full time.
All valid reasons to be angry at the Irish and EU open borders Regimes. Any other reasons out there?

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
I think it would be better to change the title of this thread to "Why are we Angry with Illegal Immigration?" Being angry with the illegal immigrants is pointless. We need to be angry with the criminal Régime that has thrown open our borders and let it be known that any immigrant who breaks the law will be rewarded for doing so. The Régime wants to increase the population by another million by 2040. It won't be able to do that without a huge amount of illegal immigration.

OP
Vote 4 Change

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
I edited by post to add the biggest frustration.

The fact that nobody can raise these issue without being called a racist.
If we focus on illegal
Immigration facilitated and rewarded by the Regime, rather than the immigrants we have some hope of red pilling Society and inflicting pain on the Regime.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
I edited my post to add the biggest frustration.

The fact that nobody can raise these issue without being called a racist.

That's the Régime's trump card, but it's getting weaker all the time. More and more people would rather have a lying Gombeen calling them a "racist" than know that they have betrayed their children and all of Ireland's Future Generations.

TW Tone

PI Member
One thing that annoys me is when the politicians, journalists, and indeed some citizens speak of integrating asylum seekers.
That subverts the Irish immigration process, such as it is. If you integrate illegals you will never get rid of them if they are found to be bogus.

There should be NO integration between Irish and asylum seekers until the latter are given permission to remain.

(And even that doesn't take account of our lousy adjudication system, but there's a limit to what I can get angry about)

Last edited:

sighthound

PI Member
I am angry because they hate us despite taking our money and lodgings. Soon we wont be able to celebrate christmasn easter any of our catholic holidays as we will be in the minority. Thats mostly why i hate them & also the lack of conrtrol we appear to have on the wave of incoming 3rd worlders, the dis regard the government have for us as a nation.

sighthound

PI Member
I am also very angry at the colusion of the media and the government and the complete one sided news they are delivering and that fact that i am a racist cos i want my country for my family. Not every tom dick and harry scumbag criminal from germany being sent here by angela merckel cos she made a big error by inviting 1 million in to her country and now she s sending the dregs over to us.

TW Tone

PI Member
i saw a Muslim putting on his socks outside the toilet in Dublin Airport a few days back.
I have to be truthful, and say that I did not see him washing his feet in a hand basin in the toilets area.
But I strongly suspect he did.

I would be very annoyed if I saw that happening--all the bad language I never use on this site would come out in a stream of bile directed towards the Muslim.

I am more annoyed at the useless Irish government, though. I saw a full hood and mask woman (?) that same day at the airport.
Do they have to expose their faces at Passport Control? I am hoping to be able to observe this some day.

I was furious a year or two back when the Dept of Justice confirmed to me that these people can take the oath of Irish Citizenship without taking off their Hood and Mask. I am surprised few people seem to share my anger about this.

Last edited:
Top Bottom