Who's Laughing Now, Eh?

Threads
Yes its the political humour section.Plenty of other categories for the serious stuff.All together now IF YOUR GOING TO SANFRANCISCO BE SURE TO WEAR SOME FLOWERS IN YOUR HAIR.

Threads
On August 31st, 1994, a message was issued to the Head-Office of the monthly fanzine of the Real World, from the Provisional Army Council of the Irish Republican Army, calling upon all Active Service Units, acting under the authority of the Army Council of the Provisional Government to dump arms.

A subsequent Press Statement was released the following day, on September 1st, 1994, declaring the right of the Provisional Army Council of the Continuity Irish Citizen Army, acting in the interests of the Irish working class, to withdraw its support for the Provisional Irish Republican Army Government.

Following six months of sustained attacks against the enemy forces of occupied Ireland, the Continuity Army Council of the Irish Citizen Army declared a ceasefire, in accordance with the ceasefire declared by the Army Council of the Provisional Irish Republican Army, in July, 1997, followed by the ceasefire declared by the Army Council of the Irish National Liberation Army, and the Army Council of Óglaigh Na hÉireann, in August, 1998. As Ruaraí Ó Bradáigh once said: 'This was a military surrender, and not a political surrender, just like in 1916.'

Last edited:
Threads
That's it in a nutshell. Do you support the 3 Objectives of the Continuity Irish Citizen Army?

1. A Declaration from the British State of its intent to withdraw all armed forces, and intelligence services from the occupied six counties.

2. The immediate release of all Republican POW's.

3. An All-Ireland Election to decide the future of the Irish Republic established in 1916.

The terms for a ceasefire are non-negotiable. The Republic will be defended to the last man, as far as the Continuity Army Council of the Irish Citizen Army are concerned.

Threads
Yes its the political humour section.Plenty of other categories for the serious stuff.All together now IF YOUR GOING TO SANFRANCISCO BE SURE TO WEAR SOME FLOWERS IN YOUR HAIR.

The 1st song my gran taught me. Me great gran rescued a rebel on Pearse Street from the Battle of Mount Street on Easter week.

Widow Scallans, UVF-British Military Intelligence-MI-5 attack, May, 1994

Threads
I genuinely didn't mean to be disrespectful. I thought you knew already that I was put on probation because I refused an order to issue a Press Statement, condemning a bomb attack which resulted in the death of a child, when I was the Public Relations Officer of South Dublin SF.

Top Bottom