• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Who Would You Like To Kick Up The Arse?

An Dlí Dearmadta

PI Member
He has had many a thing placed up his arse for pleasure, but I'd offer my steel capped booth to him
Only problem being, the fucker may he like it

GodsDog

GodsDog

I'm not too gone on Michael "Bilderberg" "vulture funds" "haemophiliacs" "Bank Bailout" Noonan Either!!

He looks as if he is about to pull off the fake skin mask to reveal the lizard scum underneath!! :D

cmac

PI Member
I'm not too gone on Michael "Bilderberg" "vulture funds" "haemophiliacs" "Bank Bailout" Noonan Either!!

He looks as if he is about to pull off the fake skin mask to reveal the lizard scum underneath!! :D
Alan Shitter, flooding the country with scammers with his fast track citizenships events, how many of those did he have??

sighthound

PI Member
Every virtue signalling celebrity or well known person who comments on political discourse - covers a lot and also that twit greta iceburg she is going to cost us all a lot of money with her science fact free dogma on climate change!

Save me Jeebus

Donator
PI Member
Every virtue signalling celebrity or well known person who comments on political discourse - covers a lot and also that twit greta iceburg she is going to cost us all a lot of money with her science fact free dogma on climate change!
Oooh yeah Greta... I'd wear my hard uggs for that.

F

fishsticks

Non Registered Member
lols @ greta iceburg :)

OP
IRELAND UNITED

IRELAND UNITED

PI Member
Fergus Foley, was in the class ahead of me at school . He went to college and last I heard of him he had moved to the US about 20 years ago .

We were thinking more of famous people, politicians,celebs etc.😂😂😂

Top Bottom