Poll Who will you vote for in the next General Election?

Who will you vote for?

• Fine Gael

• Fianna Fáil

• Sinn Fein

• Labour

• Green

• Social Democrats

• Far Left outfit

• Other (please specify in thread)

• Not allowed vote

• Will not vote.

• Don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.

rus

PI Member
Threads
Interested in seeing how members on PI intend to Vote in the next GE.

FG
FF
SF
LAB
Green
Far Left Outfit
SD
Independent
Don't know
Other
Not Allowed Vote
Will not Vote.

Last edited:
OP
OP
rus

rus

PI Member
Threads
Personally will probably vote SF. Mary Lou has been fantastic in opposition though that does not mean necessarily that I would like to see them as a majority party in government.
FG whom I once loathed have done well lately. I'm very surprised with that and now that cretin Dara Murphy is stepping down, I may give them a transfer.

Threads
They really have sfa power anymore, the EU makes 80% of the decisions regarding this country, and the other 20% are bread and circuses. I don't see a better alternative tbh. We don't need 3/4 of the elected officals we have in this country at all, it is a legacy we have inherited. A vastly outdated system that has more to do with Kings and Queens than a modern ruled country, but people change slowly...

Statsman

PI Member
Threads
Personally will probably vote SF. Mary Lou has been fantastic in opposition though that does not mean necessarily that I would like to see them as a majority party in government.
FG whom I once loathed have done well lately. I'm very surprised with that and now that cretin Dara Murphy is stepping down, I may give them a transfer.
Surely giving a party at first preference means precisely that you want them to be the biggest party in the Dail?

D

Deleted member 189

Non Registered Member
I’ll have to wait and see the candidates. I expect 1 or 2 of the sitting TDs in my area to retire. I’ve never in my life voted FG, it may be time I did.

ted08

PI Member
Threads
I’ll have to wait and see the candidates. I expect 1 or 2 of the sitting TDs in my area to retire. I’ve never in my life voted FG, it may be time I did.
I have been considering the same thing but the 2 on offer are such gobdaws

Top Bottom