Who is the biggest piece of vile anti-Irish scum active in Irish politics today?

Think what HP Lovecraft could have done with a name like this....Deadpoolwink smile Tongue
And whats in a name? Do those who change their family names do so to imply menace or signal intention:

A Spectre is haunting Europe
A memory of an inJustice minister...Alan Sharonski ???
Sharonski by name and Sharonski by deed,
I Sharonskied the ancient Gael indeed.

Back to the question
Jim Wells’s self hating paddy, who really is an orange ćúńt
RDE an English cünt who mascarades as god knows what, but tells paddy how inferior he is to the English overloads

Paul Ryan a Yankees čùnt , found wanting

A bigger threat are the naive gobsh1tes brainwashed by American "white nationalist" [sic] websites who then go on to confuse it with Irish nationalism.
I'm not a white nationalist and have never claimed to be one. I'm even more narrow minded than caring obsessively about the 'white race', I am for the Irish nation. But that's besides the point, you've merely fallen for the propaganda of the past few decades that Irish nationalism is a part of the greater anti-colonial movement, that it's totally opposed to the more "imperialist" nationalisms (e.g. German Nationalism), that instead it's whatever the current party masquarading as Sinn Féin declare it to be.

You seem to have taken Martina Anderson at her word that "Irish nationalism is progressive, outward looking and inclusive. . . The far-right have mutated civic nationalism into the narrow nationalism of the DUP, Golden Dawn, the AFD, Front National, Fidesz, and the English Defence League. . .
Nationalism mutates when it is mixed with regressive, socially divisive and economically discriminatory politics that are not in the interests of the nation."
This is not only bad politics but it's also bad history.

I'd even argue that historic Irish nationalism was even more "white nationalist" than the sorts of beliefs I hold. For example, when de Valera as president of the Irish Republic went to America he proclaimed how "Ireland is the last white nation devoid of its liberty." He didn't go to America and compare his struggle to that of the ANC and say Irish nationalism was an inclusive civic force fighting discrimination. Similarly, the Sinn Féin of the Revolutionary Period published a pamphlet on the Famine titled "The Destruction of the White Race in Ireland". Today Sinn Féin cite the Famine as somehow meaning we were being ethnically cleansed like the Hutus or the Tutsis. Yes, we were being ethnically cleansed by the British and they hoped to replace us in our own land, today the hope is the same - to cleanse Ireland of the Irish, to replace us with a foreign population. Dan Breen said Ireland is nothing without her people, and how right he was. If you want another example of how "reactionary" and "white nationalist" Irish nationalism has traditionally been just go and read anything by John Mitchel.

Anyway I'm not asserting that all Irish nationalists are singing from the same hymn sheet. Often throughout history independence was the supreme goal and how that independence looked was a matter for the future. But you're wrong to assert that any form of racially aware Irish nationalism is somehow "un-Irish" or an American import. In fact it's always been the case, and has merely been redwashed by the likes of Martina Anderson and the faux-intelligentsia of modern Ireland (many of whom themselves are not ethnically Irish).

Padda Murphy (facebook) asking questions as well:

OPEN QUESTION TO FINE GAEL MINISTER PAT BREEN.

Pat,
figures supplied by the Houses of The Oireachtas show ,
that between Feb:2011 to Sep: 2018.
You received a total of €320,970 in Expenses (TAA).

The figures also show that between Feb:2011 to Sep: 2018,
you received a total Salary of €724,461.
Which means Pat, the Taxpayer paid you over
ONE MILLION EURO (€1,045,431 IN SEVEN YEARS.
So Pat, my question to you is,
can you please give the Taxpayer a detailed account of what YOU PERSONALLY
did, to improve the lives and living standards of the people of this island.

The Catholic, Anglican ,Presbyterian and in general Christian churches are all foreign. And that lady/boy Jesus who the majority of Irish fawn over is also Foreign,. Even the Celts came from a foreign land.
Grow up.

Bad dog

Donator
Premium Account
Yeah,I'd have to agree,I first encountered the insufferable O Gormless on a radio interview a few years back,the smug,self satisfied tone of this pompous prick annoyed me immediately,and everything I've seen of him since,and he's impossible to ignore,a media whore who lives for publicity,makes me despise him all the more,him and his ilk are slowly destroying the country that,for all its faults,we love!

He is one horrible little fella.. Now it seems Amnesty advocates taking someone's property from them if someone else wants it. I wonder does he or the fella he lives with have a few houses rented out?

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member

He is one horrible little fella.. Now it seems Amnesty advocates taking someone's property from them if someone else wants it. I wonder does he or the fella he lives with have a few houses rented out?
I agree that if people need housing and houses are being left un-used than they have a right to take them. Stealing food is justified by the Church if you are actually starving. The whole concept of property rights coming before anything else is a Liberal Bourgeois concept. That said COG used to be a member of a Party called the "Progressive Democrats" who were libtards on cultural issues and very Hard Right so to speak on economic ones. I am not sure he actually believes what he said in that post- to be not honest I suspect that he believes in little outside of his own self-interest.

I'm not a white nationalist and have never claimed to be one. I'm even more narrow minded than caring obsessively about the 'white race', I am for the Irish nation. But that's besides the point, you've merely fallen for the propaganda of the past few decades that Irish nationalism is a part of the greater anti-colonial movement, that it's totally opposed to the more "imperialist" nationalisms (e.g. German Nationalism), that instead it's whatever the current party masquarading as Sinn Féin declare it to be.

You seem to have taken Martina Anderson at her word that "Irish nationalism is progressive, outward looking and inclusive. . . The far-right have mutated civic nationalism into the narrow nationalism of the DUP, Golden Dawn, the AFD, Front National, Fidesz, and the English Defence League. . .
Nationalism mutates when it is mixed with regressive, socially divisive and economically discriminatory politics that are not in the interests of the nation."
This is not only bad politics but it's also bad history.
I most certainly am not championing SF's brand of pseudo-nationalism.
( I think you're well aware of this and are just being obtuse for the sake of it )

I'd even argue that historic Irish nationalism was even more "white nationalist" than the sorts of beliefs I hold. For example, when de Valera as president of the Irish Republic went to America he proclaimed how "Ireland is the last white nation devoid of its liberty." He didn't go to America and compare his struggle to that of the ANC and say Irish nationalism was an inclusive civic force fighting discrimination. Similarly, the Sinn Féin of the Revolutionary Period published a pamphlet on the Famine titled "The Destruction of the White Race in Ireland". Today Sinn Féin cite the Famine as somehow meaning we were being ethnically cleansed like the Hutus or the Tutsis. Yes, we were being ethnically cleansed by the British and they hoped to replace us in our own land, today the hope is the same - to cleanse Ireland of the Irish, to replace us with a foreign population. Dan Breen said Ireland is nothing without her people, and how right he was. If you want another example of how "reactionary" and "white nationalist" Irish nationalism has traditionally been just go and read anything by John Mitchel.

Anyway I'm not asserting that all Irish nationalists are singing from the same hymn sheet. Often throughout history independence was the supreme goal and how that independence looked was a matter for the future. But you're wrong to assert that any form of racially aware Irish nationalism is somehow "un-Irish" or an American import. In fact it's always been the case, and has merely been redwashed by the likes of Martina Anderson and the faux-intelligentsia of modern Ireland (many of whom themselves are not ethnically Irish).
Irish nationalism was never obsessed with race.
Before the modern PC era, the term "White race" was in common usage.
It had no connotations beyond that of a descriptive noun.

The "one drop" lunacy espoused by some head-the-balls on this site is indeed an American import.

Had Irish nationalism been race obsessed, De Valera, a man of dubious ancestry, wouldn't have been allowed within an arses roar of the IRB.

( I think you're well aware of this and are just being obtuse for the sake of it )

The "one drop" lunacy espoused by some head-the-balls on this site is indeed an American import.

Had Irish nationalism been race obsessed, De Valera, a man of dubious ancestry, wouldn't have been allowed within an arses roar of the IRB.
The point I'm making is that in Ireland nationalism has always historically been at least conservative. Whether you want to tussle around in racial quagmires is another thing, but it's quite obvious that the current conception of Irish Nationalism being merely "support for a united Ireland in principle" is deeply, deeply flawed. What is nationalism without the nation?

I have my own thoughts on Irish nationalism and Irish history, there are a lot of things I wouldn't have done or would've done differently to many great Irish Nationalists - but I still regard them as heroes of Ireland. Coming at this from a pragmatic but nationalist point of view, I need to draw a line of demarcation between what is us and what isn't us. "Believing" in Liberty or Freedom doesn't mean you're Irish. The action of paying tax here doesn't make you Irish. You're accusing me of somehow importing foreign notions, but the people who are importing foreign notions are the ones who make debased post-nationalist points like that.

Nationality is a thing with fuzzy edges. But I generally will cite the National Flag as giving form to our nationality. The Green - Gaelic native Irish people. The Orange - Protestant settler population. Anyone who doesn't come from either of these traditions is not Irish in my books. You have to come from either the Green or the Orange to some extent to make any legitimate claim to Nationality.

R

Race was never an issue because we never experienced the levels of mass migration today.
Thats like saying we shouldnt have a view on global warming as we never mentioned it in the past

Top Bottom